Jamai Raja

|| Happy Birthday to Dazzling Doll : Nia Sharma ||

-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

She came...She saw...and she captivated our hearts- Her million dollar smile,her eyes filled with wonder and a mischievious twinkle, her fresh as dew presence coupled with her childlike innocence, her humility and simplicity and the sunshine like vibrancy of her nature is bound to make you fall in love with her...Some know her as Anu...Some call her Maanvi and some Roshni...but to us she is our DOLL...the one and the only Nia Sharma and today on 17th September we celebrate our Doll's Birthday.

Nia is an enigma who lights up our screen and our lives the moment she appears on it ...many of her smiles have been responsible for putting a smile on our face, her tears have made us cry with her and her warm and exuberant nature always makes us feel at one with her...She has this inherent quality of spreading happiness and positivity in the lives of people around her - such is her exuberance and spirit to live...She is beautiful - inside and out...Her beauty reflects in her appearance as well as in her thoughts...She is simple yet her simplicity is her most prized jewel and it adds to her allure and makes her a DIVA

Her charming personality and friendly nature makes everyone fall in love with her...her compassion and humility coupled with her love and respect for her fans is something which makes her special and makes us...her fans feel loved too...

Nia's work is her passion and the characters she portrays are inspirational and always touches the chords of our heart and at the same time her intelligence and knowledge makes her a force to reckon with ...She has never let success rule her head and heart and she is just like one of us with the only difference being that she has the captivating allure to touch the heart and lives of many and is an inspiration to us.

Nia - our Doll is a winner for us and she deserves every bit of success,love and adoration that she gets and much much more and as for us, our love for our Doll knows no limits and as the saying goes - Love is timeless, unshakable and unbreakable...and so is our bond of love with her...So on this special occassion we thank the lord for sending this angel into our lives and we try to make this day special for her in our own little way...Hope she has a wonderful year and life ahead...

We love you Nia... our Doll Stay happy and stay truly blessed

Edited by JuhiDoll - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Juhi. thumbnail
Career/Photoshoots/Awards

Nia Sharma as Anu ( Kaali - Ek Agnipariksha : Star Plus -2011 )
Nia played a character of Anu Who is Rachna(Protagonist)'s cousin and her best-friend. Anu is one who stands by Rachana and they remain deeply connected through the terror and trauma that Thakral(Villaion) unleashes on Rachana and her family supporting her fight against evil till very end.

Nia Sharma as Maanvi (StarPlus : 2011)
Later on she got a role of life called ' Maanvi ' in Star Plus' show 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai'. She managed to hog the limelight and got much deserved appreciation for this role/show during its run from 2011-2013. Playing the character of "Maanvi" would always be a feather in her career cap

Nia Sharma as Roshni ( Jamai Raja : Zee TV - 2014 )
 Nia is currently playing role of stylish ,sophisticated ,modern age girl Roshni patel who is daughter of recognized jewellery designer Durga Devi Patel.In-spite of holding modern traits Roshni's character is fondly so innocent,naive and loving.She runs NGO for children and gives least importance to materialist wealth in life..The highest yearning of her life is love of mother holding stick dislike toward rich people whom she believes to be heartless !

Nia walk the ramp for Gitanjali Gems at IIJW 2013 and at the Peace Walk ramp by designer Rajat Tangri at Welingkar College in Mumbai. Nia also participated in a photo shoot for India-Forums Youth Icon Calendar 2013, she received a trophy from Yash Patnaik at the celebration of India Forums 9th Anniversary & Calendar 2013 Lunch event.

Nia won Indian Television Academy Awards - Best Actress, Desh Ki Dhadkan -2012, Star Parivaar Award - Nayi Soch Kirdhaar, Maanvi Lambi Race Ki Khiladi Award - By Saas Bahu aur Sazish (ABP News)

Nia will be appearing on Telly Calendar 2015 soon. With such a wonderful, challenging & satisfying career, we pray and wish that she prospers and gets all the love, recognition and appreciation for her work and may she have a bright personal and professional life ever !

She won many polls conducted by various websites with choices of readers & viewers. The tags she won through these polls are: 'Favorite TV Actress, Super Heroine, Star Girl, Female Actress with Most Luscious Lips, 'Television Hottie To Go Out On A Date, and the most important poll - Ultimate Queen of Television ' conducted by TellyChakkar.

-Juhi. thumbnail

Vinay Bhaiyya

Well... it ain't easy to describe you in words as you're the plethora of the talent but I will give it a shot to summarize what you actually are. The more I write would probably be less to describe you Nia. The words I choose might turn out to be thin to highlight the real you. Here it begins... A "Tough Cookie" who is frolicsome, witty, selfless, kind & pretty. Apparently a real Whiz-Kid because you can sense just about everything and that's what have got you such Winning ways. Not a Party-animal, yet the Life and Soul or the party. You're indeed Fabulous and Amazing and so should be your day, rather I will make it full of surprises for you to turn it into a stupendous day of the year.. I remember all the purring, cuddling and scratching each other like mads. A sister like you is a prized possession and a delightful obsession that will certainly envy others.

Don't think that just because I am your brother I am saying all this... Trust me the it's always pleasure to watch you performing On-Screen with such ease. You bring life to the character.

The Colors, The Clothes, The Cakes...

Lower it would be, the Louder we make.

The Tweezers, The Lip-gloss and The Mascara,

May your wardrobe remains stuffed with Forever, Calvin Klein& Zara.

Peppy music, EDM buzz a loud,

I wish this day will make you feel so proud.

Mesmerizing fragrances surround you on this day

May all your worries disappear in a fray.

Wish You A Very Happy B'dayyy J

May your this and all coming Birthday's bring more colors to you and enlighten your life with everything you desire & dream about. May you blow the countless candles and the era should not stop till the last tickle of the day. Wish you astounding success in years to come J and Kill the screen with your flawless acting skills. "Keep rolling" J You have a long wayyy to go Nia!!!

Loads & Loads of Love and Care

Happy Birthday Once Again..!

Nia's Mom

I think I am the most fortunate mother to be blessed with such a beautiful daughter. I could not have asked for something better than what God has gifted me with. May your special day be overflowed with happiness and love. May time always favor you and all stars be on your side no matter what you do in life.

"WISH YOU ROCKING, WONDERFUL, EXCITING, BLASTING AND AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY"

MAY GOD ALWAYS KEEP YOU BLESSED WITH THAT NEVER ENDING SMILE OF YOURS

HAVE A BLESSED DAY"

God Bless you

Keep Smiling always

Loveee

Mom

Seema Kapoor

Hey Niaaa...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...Many many Happy returns of the day...live life to d full n have a blast...love and miss U always...God bless...

-Juhi. thumbnail
Fans Wishes

-Juhi. thumbnail
Fans Creations

Adenah

Angelic-Catty

https://i.imgur.com/P5kHSz3.jpg

kulsum_virman

https://i.imgur.com/oX9eaz7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/01PAiKp.jpg

...Mallu...

_aaliya

photo HBDNiaSharma_zps8c1a6b2f.jpg
madhuharini

-Juhi. thumbnail
Our sincere gratitude and thanks to each of those who helped us in making this thread, here are a few names, without whose contribution, this thread would not have been possible.

Layout : Crazyvirmanians

Banners & other Signatures: Crazyvirmanians

Text compilation : -Sweetgirl-, Geet

Our sincere gratitude to the Jamairaja Dev Team - | jyoti06 |   who gave us the permission to go ahead with this thread.

.jai. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Nia ❤️🥳
myonese thumbnail
Happy birthday nia!!!!
And kudos to the ppl who made all this possible 

iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Nia, love you !!!!
afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 #HappyBirthdayNiaSharma 
And would like to appreciate all those. Who have work so hard to put up this thread...beautiful writing and amazing edits/banners