Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Jagraata Express : Vishal Vashishtha special YT link upd

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Vishal take a bow! You are simply amazing 👏

He is one of those few actors who rises above the script!
What performance by this young boy. Some of the veterans should defn learn something from this lad!

4 scenes and 4 knockout performances!

1) When he witnesses the accident, picks her up and asks her to open her eyes.

2) When he grabs the doctor's collar and threatens him!

3) When he blames himself for the accident and prays for the first time for Veera

4) When he holds Veera's hand and then that lil talk that he has with her!

Too good!

Makers, when you have such an awesome actor why not utilise his talent to the fullest? He is anyways stealing all thw limelight with less than 6-7 mins of screenspace!

P.S. : I actually liked the Mumbai bits too. Because i really liked that Anmol guy.

YT LINK :

Baldev breaks down

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpsxeAFeqrk&itct=CPsBEKQwIhMI2ciDvP3jwAIV1dmqCh3OogCtMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDUDJKX0pwaUtGWWhnRXN5LWs1Nk1TQQ%3D%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=IN

Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😭 - Thank you.

P.S. I appreciate how you manage to see the positives in every track👍🏼
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 9 years ago
Kiely thumbnail
Just loved Baldev bits ❤️
Baaki I dont understand why so much importance to that boring Mumbai drama
I FFed Mumbai Parts and just saw PP parts
Its irritating when max screenspace is given to average characters 😡
Cvs should really balance episodes
wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Vishal was awesome today 🤗   
his expressions are so natural..he is the best 
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I had missed the first 20 mins but then I caught Baldev's one sided convo with Veera...Vishal is amazing.👏

Here I was thinking that I must have missed a lot of PP scenes but turns out it was still a Ranvi special.😆
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

😭- Thank you.

P.S. I appreciate how you manage to see the positives in every track👍🏼

Watch watch. You will love the scenes.

And yeah.. I have stopped being frustrated. Waise bhi I watch the show for Baldev and VeeBa. I happily ignore the rest. And Baldev was amazing today.
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know which one is my favourite??😆 The last Veeba scene where he was holding Veera's hand.
This crappy show doesn't deserve him mahn. Infact I feel actors like Sneha, Kapil, Chaiji, bansuri should move on. Especially Vishal, Sneha, kapil. They can play powerful leads in other shows. Sneha has been wasted since a long time.
Now I understand why tracks focusing on Ranvi and Gunjan don't work. I seriously feel bad for Shiviin and Farnaz because their scenes were intermixed with Vishal's brilliantly enacted scenes and to an extent Sneha's.  I would say that the last scene would have been his best on the show among the Baldev scenes I have watched. You can just see the difference. There was supposed to be high voltage drama in Mumbai also right? I was seriously ROFL ing watching Gunjan and Ranvi's face expressions🤣 And next moment I would feel bad for Baldev and Veera. On the contrary the main focus was on Ranvi's despair🤣🤣
This show deserves really bad TRPs. Honestly, they don't even know how to use actors properly. Today was a perect oppurtunity to show more reactions of Ratan, Chaiji and Nihal to veera's accident and make the episode top notch. But they opted to show us some crappy CID giri with actors giving expressions as if they were doing some comedy play🤣

Edited by Prii.. - 9 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i just loved baldev's scenes..when ballu was sitting near veera holding hand 😭 vishal was brilliant 👏. love the way he portrays emotion through his eyes. 
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vishal was awesome!!Its hard to believe that such a young actor can pull off such scenes so perfectly!!I have a thing for actors who excel in emotional scenes 😳 Vishal was too good!!
Why do the makers have to show each and every Mumbai bit in detail?😕 Its so annoying!Like 20 seconds of PP for every 3 minutes of Mumbai 😡

Baldev 🤗 Vishal  ❤️

P.S. I so wanted to see Baldev taking Veera to hospital  
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was pessimistic about how much time they will divide between PP and Mumbai...first I felt that it would be evenly split but I was leaning towards more of Mumbai but yaha toh it was full of Mumbai.🤣

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago