Jagraata Express : Vishal Vashishtha special YT link upd - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago

i'll have to rewatch the first few scenes coz they censored Veera's face with blood here πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

tbh, i couldnt enjoy the epi thanks to the mumbai scenes! they should have focused more on PP rather than mumbai.. i liked Anmol's revelation but i thought the whole thing was dragged a lot.. but despite of all that, i loved Vishal! this guy is soo amazing! my fav scene tonight has to be the last veeba scene! it was heartbreaking! πŸ’”πŸ˜’ Vish was too good there! i had tears in my eyes too! πŸ˜­

p.s. ranvi hanging that too for a long time was so pathetic yet hilarious! πŸ˜† 
p.s.s. being from a pind, how is gunjan so comfy wearing such clothes?! 😳 
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

I was pessimistic about how much time they will divide between PP and Mumbai...first I felt that it would be evenly split but I was leaning towards more of PP but yaha toh.🀣

Even with less screen space and time Vishal completely stole the limelight today.

Do chk out the scene where he blames himself for the accident and prays for her 😭
(Edited)

I just knew how tremendously well Vishal was going to perform today. πŸ‘πŸΌ He lived up to my expectations, and went miles ahead of how I had envisioned his performance. 

The hand-holding scene where he anxiously asks her whether she's playing a joke on him- that one was out of this world.😳 The oscillation between disbelief and fear was so well done. Man, the guy can speak volumes with his eyes!

The second favorite was the self-recrimination scene where he blames himself and bangs his hand against the wall, hard. You could literally feel the pain oozing out of every fibre of Baldev's being.

The lad is certainly blessed with oodles of talent. Hope filmmakers take notice and cast him in a good movie, because he really is the complete package.

As for the Mumbai scenes and the episode in general- can I just say that the emotional impact of Vishal's power-packed performance was diluted, just a wee, wee bit, by the needless intermittent scenes.Cutting across to Mumbai every now and then didn't help matters even one bit! Come on, the protagonist,the effing girl after whom you named your show is hanging between life and death- can we just get 5 minutes of uninterrupted drama where we see everyone's reaction, particularly her lover's, in detail?😑

I get the point that we are supposed to feel for both the brother and sister in life-threatening situations- a parallel, so to speak, because Veera and her Veerji's fate are inextricably intertwined, but I didn't really feel for Ranvi. I just wanted his scenes to be over with so that I could watch what I really wanted. And not to say that Shivin was bad today- he was actually good. But he just isn't on par with some of the fine actors on the show. 

For eg, the guy playing Anmol- the transformation from a squeaky-clean innocent to a wicked, ambitious schemer was so well done. I just wish he'd been successful in his attempt! It's a sad state of affairs when you root for the baddies in a show. This is the time when I question whether my morality is as well-developed as I think it to be.

Precap- Ground laid for Bhabhi-Bhaiya separation. Good Lord!🀒

Edited by -Amri- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ST0207

Even with less screen space and time Vishal completely stole the limelight today.

Do chk out the scene where he blames himself for the accident and prays for her 😭

Yep, I saw.😳 His expressions, his voice..he was mind-blowing especially considering his level of experience and age.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Oh God!! How brilliant was he today man! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Especially in the scene where he was hitting the wall & then wen he broke down! 😭
And he prayed for the first time ever in his life... for Veera! 😭
All his scenes were brilliant today!
The rage in his eyes wen the doctor says that they'll try their best to save her... like he'll just kill him!

The room scene was so moving!
His dialogues... "Dekh tera Baldev ro raha hai... ab nahi mazaak banayegi mera... ab nahi hasegi mujhpar"
"Tu mainu dara rahi hai na... uthna Veera... phir tu naa mainu chaahe jitna man utna maarna... meri haddiyaan bhi tod dena" 😭

Vishal was crying for real in that scene... no wonder his eyes were all red & swollen in the offscreen pics!
Oh man... I still cant get out that scene frm my mind! 😭
The way he broke down completely... that image is still haunting me! πŸ₯Ί
I had never imagined Baldev crying like this! πŸ˜’
It breaks my heart to see him in such a state! πŸ’”

That Anmol is such a phatichar villain... Ranvi ko maar kar ek nek kaam karne jaa raha tha woh bhi dhang se nahi ho saka uss se! 😡

Now a special msg to the cvs... chaahe kitni bhi koshish karlo... neither Shivin acts better than Vishal nor will Ranvi get more sympathy than Baldev... irrespective of the fact that who gets more detailed tracks/scenes or screenspace!
Baldev/Vishal will always steal the limelight even if he gets just 2 min scene!
#EnoughSaid

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sab kuch bol diya jo I wanted to say

The room scene has to be Vishal's best performance so far! πŸ‘πŸ‘
The way he was talking to her in a broken voice... I cld feel my throat choking up

He is so young... but I can say it with gurantee that even many so called top actors wld have fallen flat or overacted in that scene... but he was brilliant! πŸ‘

The show wld become so awesome if the good actors are utilised properly & the average actors are sidelined!
Today it was actually proved once again that who's a better actor & which character takes away maximum limelight & sympathy!
Vishal seriously deserves to be the solo lead of a good show!
Wen he can leave such impact with mediocre scripts & such less screenspace... think of wat he can do if his talent is backed by good set of writers & maximum screenspace!
Originally posted by -Amri-

For eg, the guy playing Anmol- the transformation from a squeaky-clean innocent to a wicked, ambitious schemer was so well done. I just wish he'd been successful in his attempt! 

Precap- Ground laid for Bhabhi-Bhaiya separation. Good Lord!

Bold: What do you mean Amri?😲 You wanted Anmol to succed in offing someone?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by krock

Ur right vishal desrve all praises man.he was too good today.guys acting and screen space is enought to make u go gaga over him.
My fav was when he prayed to god for her.he was broke man.
When he was having on sided convo with veera.
First time baldev aise roya.
Tu mujhe saja de rahi hain na.
Main jananiyo jise ro raha hoon uda na mera mazzak veera.
The way he was holding her hand pure love and concern msn.
Veera nahi thik hoti to he will go mad.
He just love her too much.
She is part of him.
I just cant forget this scen one of my fav .vishal u r awesome man.
what the f with editing couldnt enjoy any bit.couldnt feel the accident its annoyying that they r forcing mumbai bits on us.
But tnk to vishal nobody will forget this epi.
Btw rsnvis gunjan menu bacha was hilarious kise to raha tha.i can never feel bad for him he is hilarious

Aaj ke Vishal scenes have to be my fav! This guy deserves a lot of praises. He is too good

Haan vo Ranvi ro raha tha na tab when he was shouting "Gunjan mainu bacha" 🀣
So i caught the last 10 minutes of the epi after ages & before i could register what was happening with Baldev & Veera, the focus shifted to cringe-worthy drama involving Ranvi & needless to say, it again reaffirmed my faith that this PH sucks πŸ˜† I mean seriously..I do understand the fact that the acting on Indian Telly is quite mediocre in general but the actors on this show never cease to amaze me πŸ˜† Shivin is in desperate need of a crash course on acting..

Expressions- Terrible
Voice modulation- Beyond terrible
Subtlety- What in the world is subtlety?
Stammering- Yes, now that we have in abundance

Romantic scenes-Fail
Emotional scenes-Epic fail
Scenes where Ranvi is angry/ terrified-Ditto πŸ˜†

Am not bashing Shivin here cos i actually find the guy fun offscreen & he is good looking but his acting is so bad that am amazed the makers still insist on shoving Ranvi & Gunjan down our throat πŸ˜• I know am supposed to gush about how good Vishal was but i saw only one minute of that scene tbh and frankly good acting is inversely proportional to the amount of screen space the actor gets on this show πŸ˜†  From the lil i saw, Vishal was really good but i only remember Ranvi screaming for Gunjan's help and that scene for some reason made me cringe so hard πŸ˜†

P.S. Baldev's shirts are still as pathetic as ever..Shivin actually looks great in t-shirts & formals..If only the dude managed to act well πŸ˜†
Originally posted by khushix

i'll have to rewatch the first few scenes coz they censored Veera's face with blood hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

tbh, i couldnt enjoy the epi thanks to the mumbai scenes! they should have focused more on PP rather than mumbai.. i liked Anmol's revelation but i thought the whole thing was dragged a lot.. but despite of all that, i loved Vishal! this guy is soo amazing!my fav scene tonight has to be the last veeba scene! it was heartbreaking! πŸ’”πŸ˜’Vish was too good there! i had tears in my eyes too!😭

p.s. ranvi hanging that too for a long time was so pathetic yet hilarious!πŸ˜†
p.s.s. being from a pind, how is gunjan so comfy wearing such clothes?! 😳

That VeeBa scene is sabka fav πŸ₯Ί This guy deserves all the success man..

Even the scene where he shouts "Mainu bacha le Gunjan" was epic hilarious 🀣