Jagraata Express : Vishal Vashishtha special YT link upd - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Vishal Vashishtha take a bow!!! He is just awesome man!!!❀️ I loved that scene when he was praying and that hand holding scene is my favourite!!!
But CVs ne saara mazaa kharab kar diya by inserting excessive Mumbai bits!!! Mash this was a cheap TRP stunt😑 I wanted to push Ranvi back when he was saved!!!
Mein phirse vishu ki brilliant performance dekhungi on khushi's channel without interruption.

Originally posted by khushix

p.s. ranvi hanging that too for a long time was so pathetic yet hilarious! πŸ˜† 
p.s.s. being from a pind, how is gunjan so comfy wearing such clothes?! 😳 

Bold: Million dollar question.πŸ˜†

I guess I really need to see Ranvi's latakta hua scene.πŸ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Bold: What do you mean Amri?😲 You wanted Anmol to succed in offing someone?πŸ˜†

There are times, Riya, when I come to question my morality and code of values when I watch this showπŸ˜‰

I really can't help it though. This is perhaps the only PH in the history of television that has you rooting for the baddies, again and again and again, to kill one of the protagonists.πŸ˜ƒ
That Anmol guy is actually a good actor indeed!
But such a phattu villain... why didnt he push Veerji harder?! 😑
Vishal u were awesome...when were u not..love u dear...By the way CVs ...even if Ranvi was hanging down from Eiffel tower we may not be interested...so kindly knock him downEdited by RoshiniManeet - 9 years ago
Maybe my mind is all messed up- I felt that Shivin was better today😳
...Though I was praying earnestly for that Anmol to be successful in his murder attempt on VeerjiπŸ˜†

And Shivin was hotness indeed. The man has an awesome physique😳 Maybe that influenced my opinion of the scenes?πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Amri- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Amri-

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">(Edited)</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
I just knew how tremendously well Vishal was going to perform today.πŸ‘πŸΌHe lived up to my expectations, and went miles ahead of how I had envisioned his performance.</font>

</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The hand-holding scene where he anxiously asks her whether she's playing a joke on him- that one was so well done. The oscillation between disbelief and fear was so well done. Man, the guy can speak volumes with his eyes!</font>

My fav Baldev scene now! Vishal was just amazing amazing!!

</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The second favorite was the self-recrimination scene where he blames himself and bangs his hand against the wall, hard. You could literally feel the pain oozing out of every fibre of Baldev's being.</font>

</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The lad is certainly blessed with oodles of talent. Hope filmmakers take notice and cast him in a good movie, because he really is the complete package.</font> True. But first I want him in a good ahow next where he is the solo lead.. This guy deserves so much better. But then I am not sure if I will be take out Baldev's character from my head πŸ˜†

</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">As for the Mumbai scenes and the episode in general- can I just say that the emotional impact of Vishal's power-packed performance was diluted, just a wee, wee bit, by the needless intermittent scenes.Cutting across to Mumbai every now and then didn't help matters even one bit! Come on, the protagonist,the effing girl after whom you named your show is hanging between life and death- can we just get 5 minutes of uninterrupted drama where we see everyone's reaction, particularly her lover's, in detail?😑</font>

</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I get the point that we are supposed to feel for both the brother and sister in life-threatening situations- a parallel, so to speak, because Veera and her Veerji's fate are inextricably intertwined, but I didn't really feel for Ranvi. I just wanted his scenes to be over with so that I could watch what I really wanted. And not to say that Shivin was bad today- he was actually good. But he just isn't on par with some of the fine actors on the show.</font>

</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">For eg, the guy playing Anmol- the transformation from a squeaky-clean innocent to a wicked, ambitious schemer was so well done. I just wish he'd been successful in his attempt! It's a sad state of affairs when you root for the baddies in a show. This is the time when I question whether my morality is as well-developed as I think it to be.</font>

</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Precap- Ground laid for Bhabhi-Bhaiya separation. Good Lord!🀒</font>

No separation I guess because Ratan is also going to lie to Ranvi. So it is just to delay things.
Why is Anmol behind Ranvi by the way? πŸ˜• Is Ranvi supposed to be the Darshan of this reality show? πŸ˜† Oh gosh..So now am tiotally looking forward to three brilliant scenes..NOT πŸ˜†

Ranvi finding out that Anmol betrayed him all along-I can already imagine the amount of stammering & hamming in this scene πŸ˜† Poor Anmol πŸ˜†
Ranvi finding out that his Gunjan lied to him-Nightmare πŸ˜†
Ranvi finding out about Veera's accident-Less said the better πŸ˜†

I hope Yash, Mamta & Shivin watch all these scenes πŸ˜†
if  cvs really wanted some surprise element ... they cud have made megha the vamp ...
making anmol the villain  proves cvs are brainless ... 
Originally posted by rogerrocks

So i caught the last 10 minutes of the epi after ages & before i could register what was happening with Baldev & Veera, the focus shifted to cringe-worthy drama involving Ranvi & needless to say, it again reaffirmed my faith that this PH sucksπŸ˜† I mean seriously..I do understand the fact that the acting on Indian Telly is quite mediocre in general but the actors on this show never cease to amaze meπŸ˜† Shivin is in desperate need of a crash course on acting..

Expressions- Terrible
Voice modulation- Beyond terrible
Subtlety- What in the world is subtlety?
Stammering- Yes, now that we have in abundance

Romantic scenes-Fail
Emotional scenes-Epic fail
Scenes where Ranvi is angry/ terrified-Ditto πŸ˜†

Am not bashing Shivin here cos i actually find the guy fun offscreen & he is good looking but his acting is so bad that am amazed the makers still insist on shoving Ranvi & Gunjan down our throat πŸ˜• I know am supposed to gush about how good Vishal was but i saw only one minute of that scene tbh and frankly good acting is inversely proportional to the amount of screen space the actor gets on this show πŸ˜† From the lil i saw, Vishal was really good but i only remember Ranvi screaming for Gunjan's help and that scene for some reason made me cringe so hard πŸ˜†

P.S. Baldev's shirts are still as pathetic as ever..Shivin actually looks great in t-shirts & formals..If only the dude managed to act well πŸ˜†

Ranjini... I wld recommend u to watch all the Baldev scenes shown today on Khushi's channel without interruptions!😭

You'll forget Shivin & his pathetic acting!
As it is the character of Ranvi was not enough to annoy you, the actor & his acting "skills" are not helping either! 😡