Jagraata Express : Vishal Vashishtha special YT link upd - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Why is Anmol behind Ranvi by the way? ðŸ˜• Is Ranvi supposed to be the Darshan of this reality show? ðŸ˜† Oh gosh..So now am tiotally looking forward to three brilliant scenes..NOT ðŸ˜†

Ranvi finding out that Anmol betrayed him all along-I can already imagine the amount of stammering & hamming in this scene 😆 Poor Anmol 😆
Ranvi finding out that his Gunjan lied to him-Nightmare 😆
Ranvi finding out about Veera's accident-Less said the better 😆

I hope Yash, Mamta & Shivin watch all these scenes 😆

we should be so grateful to the person who invented remote control 
tday episode made me speechless.
patnaiks partiality made me speechless.
vishal brilliant performance made me speechless.
ranvi ott scenes made me speechless.
beyond pagal production has proved again themselves as obsessed fan of RG.
Originally posted by divyasn

if  cvs really wanted some surprise element ... they cud have made megha the vamp ...
making anmol the villain  proves cvs are brainless ... 
that would be an insult to all vamps out there🤢..shibani is the worst actress i have ever seen in my life😳..her voice shouts at u telling that its acting and not real😵
Originally posted by rogerrocks

So i caught the last 10 minutes of the epi after ages & before i could register what was happening with Baldev & Veera, the focus shifted to cringe-worthy drama involving Ranvi & needless to say, it again reaffirmed my faith that this PH sucks😆 I mean seriously..I do understand the fact that the acting on Indian Telly is quite mediocre in general but the actors on this show never cease to amaze me😆 Shivin is in desperate need of a crash course on acting..

Expressions- Terrible
Voice modulation- Beyond terrible
Subtlety- What in the world is subtlety?
Stammering- Yes, now that we have in abundance

Romantic scenes-Fail
Emotional scenes-Epic fail
Scenes where Ranvi is angry/ terrified-Ditto 😆

Am not bashing Shivin here cos i actually find the guy fun offscreen & he is good looking but his acting is so bad that am amazed the makers still insist on shoving Ranvi & Gunjan down our throat 😕 I know am supposed to gush about how good Vishal was but i saw only one minute of that scene tbh and frankly good acting is inversely proportional to the amount of screen space the actor gets on this show 😆 From the lil i saw, Vishal was really good but i only remember Ranvi screaming for Gunjan's help and that scene for some reason made me cringe so hard 😆

P.S. Baldev's shirts are still as pathetic as ever..Shivin actually looks great in t-shirts & formals..If only the dude managed to act well 😆

Why you no like the would be raackstar? 😒
Originally posted by ST0207

No separation I guess because Ratan is also going to lie to Ranvi. So it is just to delay things.

Whoa. Is that a spoiler that I missed? I was wondering how Ratan was going to choose, in a way, between her two children.

And no surprises here- she always chooses her asli beta, and not her parayi beti.

I still think that the separation will take place, at least a confrontation between Bhaiya-Bhabi, because these writers are hell bent on spoiling all the VeeBa tracks by inserting their favorites in between.
Originally posted by -Amri-

Maybe my mind is all messed up- I felt that Shivin was better today😳
...Though I was praying earnestly for that Anmol to be successful in his murder attempt on Veerji😆

And Shivin was hotness indeed. The man has an awesome physique😳 Maybe that influenced my opinion of the scenes?😉

Shivin makes for a great model..He is totally in the wrong profession 😛😆 He is tall, handsome & has a great smile..But acting is defo not his cup of tea 😆
Originally posted by divyasn

if  cvs really wanted some surprise element ... they cud have made megha the vamp ...
making anmol the villain  proves cvs are brainless ... 

Ya, they should have gone for something unexpected..everyone and their maa behen was expecting it to be Anmol only.😆 But it's not logical for it to be Megha na coz she was trying to jumpstart her career using him. 

Btw did she ever teach him any singing?😆 
Originally posted by ST0207

Obviously this show doesnt deserve such good actors but ye show nahi hota toh shayad we wouldnt have witnessed Vishal's talent. 😆

And aaj toh it was so clear ki this show has a set of awesome actors and a another set of really bad actors 😳

Thanks to the accident stunt TRP toh badhegi. So there the CVs have hit a four. And plus Vishal actually got to perform so I am happy for him.

Okie the show has brought Vishal into the limelight. But now its unbearable. There is nothing left in baldev's character unless the writer's bring in some major transformation. By then the show would have already lost the remaining viewers. I really wanted to watch today's episode for Baldev and tuned in at the right time and look what they have to offer🥱 There was nothing that could hook me for one more episode 🥱. I take back my words😆 I am not going to watch the rest of the epis this week. I can't sit through 20 mins of crap fest and bad acting for watching 5 mins. And the worst part is, they edit the scenes such that I have to sit through Veerji's "I basically don't know whether I am crying or laughing" kinda expressions to watch atleast one Baldev scene completely. No wonder their TRPs are dropping so bad.
Sneha is seriously beingg wasted. Atleast some tracks focus on baldev. Sneha can actually play the main lead in some other show. I seriously wanted to see more of Ratan's reaction.
One thing I missed in today's episode was Veerji's popping out eyes Why oh why CVs didn't you write an angry Ranvi scene for today?😭  Ab kab dekh paungi mein😭
P.S : The host of that reality show is a good actor. I liked Rishab's character as well and the he is a decently good actor😛 Rishab is a good candidate for a gray shaded hero😆 Too bad others steal the limelight from Veerji always😆
Edited by Prii.. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

that would be an insult to all vamps out there🤢..shibani is the worst actress i have ever seen in my life😳..her voice shouts at u telling that its acting and not real😵

but atleast that wouldnt be an easily guessable one...  anmol even a kid can guess... 
Originally posted by overactor

She is not an actor guys. Singer hai. How can we expect her to act when the so called actors of the show are only not acting 😳