Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Jagraata Express : Vishal Vashishtha special YT link upd - Page 6

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Amri-

Maybe my mind is all messed up- I felt that Shivin was better today😳

...Though I was praying earnestly for that Anmol to be successful in his murder attempt on VeerjiπŸ˜†

And Shivin was hotness indeed. The man has an awesome physique😳Maybe that influenced my opinion of the scenes?πŸ˜‰

Why do u think he gets awesome clothes?!
Simply cos he cant act... kuch to dekhne layak banayenge na! πŸ˜†

Vishal is way better than him & even those crap shirts which he wears cant take away his brilliance!

Shivin is no doubt goodlooking & fun offscreen... but he simply gets on my nerves onscreen! 😡

I wish he cld have done something abt that too! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i really wish some1 gets obsessed with shivin and offers him a new role in some other show and he quits🀒 a tight slap on the highly obsessed ph
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Ya, they should have gone for something unexpected..everyone and their maa behen was expecting it to be Anmol only.πŸ˜† But it's not logical for it to be Megha na coz she was trying to jumpstart her career using him. 

Btw did she ever teach him any singing?πŸ˜† 

something they cud have added ..lk she being surjeet singh's younger sister or bakhi's long lost love something ...
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: RoshiniManeet

Vishal u were awesome...when were u not..love u dear...By the way CVs ...even if Ranvi was hanging down from Eiffel tower we may not be interested...so kindly knock him down

Seriously. I was feeling more bad for Baldev than Veera and Ranvi. πŸ˜• I dont think the CVs intended this πŸ˜• πŸ˜†Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Amri-

There are times, Riya, when I come to question my morality and code of values when I watch this showπŸ˜‰

I really can't help it though. This is perhaps the only PH in the history of television that has you rooting for the baddies, again and again and again, to kill one of the protagonists.πŸ˜ƒ

MaSh: Raising Hitmen since the start of the 21st century.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And yeah the effect of the PP scenes was definitely diluted for the people watching on TV. It's the makers job to allow you to feel the impact of each scene but here they force-feed you the scenes of their favs.πŸ₯±

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Oh god... after watching Vishal today in emotional scenes... how will I tolerate "someone" in such scenes?!
How I wish he doesnt come back ever! 😡
rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Ranjini... I wld recommend u to watch all the Baldev scenes shown today on Khushi's channel without interruptions!😭

You'll forget Shivin & his pathetic acting!
As it is the character of Ranvi was not enough to annoy you, the actor & his acting "skills" are not helping either! 😡

Yes i was anyway planning to watch all his scenes tomorrow πŸ˜† I don think the makers realize that 20 minutes of crap has the ability to dilute 2 minutes of brilliance..We probably care enough to catch those 2 minutes on the net again but most ppl would be so put off by the crappy drama that they would have flipped the channel by the time Baldev comes onscreen..I actually don mind wooden actors..I can sit through a Katrina Kaif film if the story/ music is good..But OTT actors make me cringe so hard & Shivin is a different kind of OTT..Someone please tell him to stop stammering..If this is their idea of showing that Ranvi is under-confident, am sorry it only manages to make Ranvi a lot more repulsiveπŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyasn

something they cud have added ..lk she being surjeet singh's younger sister or bakhi's long lost love something ...

Ya..I forgot to add that..they could have added a backstory of her jaani dushmani with the SS family or something. But this is MaSh, unke dimag mai ye sab nahi ata.πŸ˜†

They could have hired a real actress to play Megha and then they could have done so much with her.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Why do u think he gets awesome clothes?!
Simply cos he cant act... kuch to dekhne layak banayenge na! πŸ˜†

Vishal is way better than him & even those crap shirts which he wears cant take away his brilliance!

Shivin is no doubt goodlooking & fun offscreen... but he simply gets on my nerves onscreen! 😡

I wish he cld have done something abt that too! πŸ˜†

I actually didnt even like Ranvi's look tbh. Something was wrong. Maybe his hair πŸ€” And his scenes toh are a joke. Kam se kam look pe toh dhyaan de de ye CVs
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kuch nahi bas feeling bad for rishab
Anmol is good for nothing itne logo ki duwaye milti but he fail.
I love all baldev scene but camera man erditor sucks big time.
Last scene sabse best tha episode ka last baldev scene veerji ka nahi. He is too good. Vishal deserve better show n screen space this is just pure stupid show balance to inke saat pushto ko nahi aayi.