Jagraata Express : Vishal Vashishtha special YT link upd - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ST0207

She is not an actor guys. Singer hai. How can we expect her to act when the so called actors of the show are only not acting 😳

i know but then why is she even trying🥱..sonu nigam shaan and all have acted better than her even himesh acts way way better than her
and plx dnt remind me of the "actors" that were given detail today🤢 it amazes me that children act better than shinaz do...esp shivin😵..he can win an oscar for best OTT expressions
@RR  different kind of ott  🤣

Why you no like the would be raackstar? 😒

Because am not Mamta 😛😆

P.S. This was not a dig..Trust me 😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Ya..I forgot to add that..they could have added a backstory of her jaani dushmani with the SS family or something. But this is MaSh, unke dimag mai ye sab nahi ata.😆

They could have hired a real actress to play Megha and then they could have done so much with her.

jab shishye ko hi kuch nhi aata to ache guru ka kya faida😆..shishye ki maa in beqar acting le aye😎

I actually didnt even like Ranvi's look tbh. Something was wrong. Maybe his hair 🤔 And his scenes toh are a joke. Kam se kam look pe toh dhyaan de de ye CVs

V neck doesnt suit Shivin
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yes i was anyway planning to watch all his scenes tomorrow 😆 I don think the makers realize that 20 minutes of crap has the ability to dilute 2 minutes of brilliance..We probably care enough to catch those 2 minutes on the net again but most ppl would be so put off by the crappy drama that they would have flipped the channel by the time Baldev comes onscreen..I actually don mind wooden actors..I can sit through a Katrina Kaif film if the story/ music is good..But OTT actors make me cringe so hard & Shivin is a different kind of OTT..Someone please tell him to stop stammering..If this is their idea of showing that Ranvi is under-confident, am sorry it only manages to make Ranvi a lot more repulsive😆

So true...there is something about the way he plays Ranvi that it makes it so unbearable for me to watch him...when I have always been someone who has a high tolerance for bad acting.😆

Katrina Kaif is another one who irks me a lot..I find her very off-putting to this day.😆 Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Why do u think he gets awesome clothes?!
Simply cos he cant act... kuch to dekhne layak banayenge na! 😆

Vishal is way better than him & even those crap shirts which he wears cant take away his brilliance!

Shivin is no doubt goodlooking & fun offscreen... but he simply gets on my nerves onscreen! 😵

I wish he cld have done something abt that too! 😆

Offscreen, he is adorable. Good sense of humor, handsome,tall and all that😳 But his acting chops need finessing I can't believe that this is the same guy in SG. Don't remember him being so bad in that show. Because here he doesn't even do the AYM scenes well!😲
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Oh god... after watching Vishal today in emotional scenes... how will I tolerate "someone" in such scenes?!
How I wish he doesnt come back ever! 😵

He will come back again. And once again make the viewers realise ki who is a better actor 😳 😆
the cvs r such a fail that instead of feeling sorry for ranvi im sure 90% of the viewers must be praying he's actually dead🤢..and i can sympathize with rishabh in this competition bcoz he's what he is on the face not a bechara like ranvi and dual faced like anmol🤢
and no1 even felt bad for veera..every1 cared bcoz baldev was hurt

epic fail
cvs  have got it all wrong ...