tale of two homes

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
After a long time, Jagya talked to anandi inviting her for DB's birthday party.

Their interaction always intrigues me and such a pleasant surprise.

Amol's mission failed. The chocolate therapy is not working.

Nice to see Gehna at work.

Mannu stole my heart when he warned Ganga and Gehna about DS arrival.
They were preparing something special and a secret treat for DS on her birthday.

Nandu is explaining science to DS nicely by rotating himself. What a moment between teacher and student! Role reversal.😊

DS wants to show off popping the gem to the family.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope they remember to invite Dsa school friends

Amol bacchu hai he did what he thought would work with his samajhdaar friends use kya pata he is dealing with nasamajh oldies

Nandu's maturity and Mannu's cuteness 

Surprise party function at BH means kuch toh hoga, BV celebrations mein kuch hota hi hai; what if DB gets a taste of her own medicine and does tamasha and reveals her sach

Jagya Anandi conversations are pleasant

I liked the way Dsa popped gems in her mouth

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hope there is no drama during birthday celebrations. Don't mind if Anandi goes with her family to surprise DSa but don't want anything more than that from Anandi.

leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I hope there is no drama during birthday celebrations. Don't mind if Anandi goes with her family to surprise DSa but don't want anything more than that from Anandi.

What drama you are hinting at?
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

What drama you are hinting at?

Gehna's music teacher making an entry and I don't want DS to involve Anandi in all this making her part of her plans for Gehna.

Rather see Anandi take care of Shiv's family like her mother Bhago wanted. Don't want her solving Dsa's problems and not when Dsa doesn't lift a finger not even pick up the phone to ask how Anandi is.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Gehna's music teacher making an entry and I don't want DS to involve Anandi in all this making her part of her plans for Gehna.

Rather see Anandi take care of Shiv's family like her mother Bhago wanted. Don't want her solving Dsa's problems and not when Dsa doesn't lift a finger not even pick up the phone to ask how Anandi is.

I think DS has slowly moved on. And she knows there is Shiv to take care of Anandi.
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I think DS has slowly moved on. And she knows there is Shiv to take care of Anandi.

DS moved on? Why does she call Anandi for every problem and why she wants to be part of all that happens in BH?
Did she even once call up Anandi and Shiv during Rasika case just to tell that she was there with them in spirit and she has full faith in Shiv?
What about recent changed behaviour in Anandi? Doesn't she have any concern for her? She needn't do anything but shouldn't she ask Shiv or her if Anandi is alright?

Does she wonder for one minute that Anandi has her family before asking her to come over?

Don't think Bhairon and Sumi would be like this. 

DSa thinks that by keeping her involved in her life she can keep Anandi which is wrong on her part.

DSa is my favourite Anandi but the way she expects Anandi to drop everything and come to her is too much.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Just as people remember god during stressful times, DS may also remember anandi during such times.

Maybe her old age is making her forgetful when things are ok.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

DS moved on? Why does she call Anandi for every problem and why she wants to be part of all that happens in BH?
Did she even once call up Anandi and Shiv during Rasika case just to tell that she was there with them in spirit and she has full faith in Shiv?
What about recent changed behaviour in Anandi? Doesn't she have any concern for her? She needn't do anything but shouldn't she ask Shiv or her if Anandi is alright?

Does she wonder for one minute that Anandi has her family before asking her to come over?

Don't think Bhairon and Sumi would be like this. 

DSa thinks that by keeping her involved in her life she can keep Anandi which is wrong on her part.

DSa is my favourite Anandi but the way she expects Anandi to drop everything and come to her is too much.

true...

quite surprising...seeing A's behavior DS didn't call ask hows she doing...

i sure any crisis comes she will call A ... why writer's keep showing this...😕

DS did not told abt her joining school...
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just read in Aparna's post that Nirajan is back. Oh! Is it true? Haven't read spoilers recently.

Anyone know why? It seems it is hinting at Gehna's re-marriage? I just hope this is not one more re-marriage.  I honestly want to see Gehna managing her life without a man. And if she is to re-marry, fine, but not so soon.

She genuinely loved Basant and even in the past when once Basant tried to fix Gehna with Niranjan, she clearly didn't want it because by then she had started falling for Basant. While it's a good message that everyone should get a second chance in life, we have seen enough of those messages. One more will look as a mere repetition. Instead a fight to live on her own with family's support will be more powerful.

Sorry for over-speculating. Let's see what unfolds.

I am looking for a fresh concept in BV, but can't find any.

DB drama is stretched beyond limits and I am disappointed with Anandi's actions.

DSa's school going story doesn't amuse that much. I was under the impression that Dsa knows likha-padhi' (as she used to say) because she managed to set up an empire all by herself and that too with very limited exposure / resources. So now when she tries to say that she can't understand a scholarship document, it doesn't link with her original impression and raises too many questions on how she built up an empire.  

The KB story on Anoop - Alok is ok, not really hooking.

Saanchi's track is good because she is progressing, but one can't have a full-doze of her. So whatever they are showing currently is fine. Need no more than that.

In all this, I agree with Aparna, that Anandi should not get involved in solving Gehna's matters. Even if Dsa asks, A should politely refuse. Let Ganga be a party to it, as she is now the beendni. And I hope against hope that Anandi has a career to follow. If not, even pregnancy will do.