tale of two homes - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Yeah, it would have been better if Ds was shown to be learning English or may be even study law if she was really keen ... but anyways...
----------
Gehna never had a normal marriage, but after the birth of her first child, she did have happiness of any normal marriage. She was satisfied with Basant, and gladly accepted his shortcomings too. Even in a normal marraige, people do accept the most wierd / difficult short-comings of their spouse and Gehna did the same, after her huband became human from an animal. So second-marriage should not be a complusion because her firstmarriage was bemel.

Anyways, if Gehna truly feels the need for a partner then I am ok. But in BV they mostly show that the man is always single, and ready to accept the woman under any condition, even when the woman has no interest in marriage. The women rarely have anything to sacrifice / adjust, but they always have a past . Plus they always get prince charming and everything is hunky dory. Be it Shyam, Shiv, Abhishek or Hardik...

So one more marraige of similar nature will not be interesting  to watch. Unless if this time Gehna truly wants to marry and that Niranjan too has a past / issue for which Gehna also need to make some adjustments.

JaGan story had that potential where two people could overlook each other's past to make a future, but it was not a well-developed story. There was no maturity in their story. It was a rush-jump-family demand-break up and havoc.

I think the Anandi - Ds pull -push is both ways. While DS calls Anandi out of habit, Anandi also rushes at the first call. She also gives more weight to Dsa's wishes over any other responsibilities of her life.

So one can't solely fault DSa on relying on Anandi. But yes, it is quite insensitive of DS, not to check on Anandi while she is in trouble.

I did like Anandi telling J that she will check with Shiv before agreeing to go to Jaitser. I felt she has finally started getting considerate towards emotions of Shiv and KB and is giving equal weight to her new sasural as against the old one.

I even liked her coming back to KB, post barsi. Appreciated that she didn't stay there longer than required, yet did her bit.

DS attending the school...and learning how to eat gems and all seemed utterly absurd to me. She has so much time in the world to attend classes full time? 😳This track is just to pass time as they have nothing else to show. 
DB's case seems to have vanished completely. Everything forgotten. Anandi is taking meds..and she'll be perfect soon.  Now everyone is all set to go jester's feasts.

Anoop Alok themselves don't add any value to the serial. Passing on chocolates and acting crazy is another useless track.

Gehna-Niranjan track also is boring. I thought she was looking good in those simple, light colored dresses with no fake jewellery all decked up. But now with Niranjan's entry, it looks like she'll not stay this way for long.

In my opinion current BV has no single interesting track. Whatever tracks they started are left midway with no proper conclusion...tracks like Gauri's entry, DB giving drugs to Anandi looked interesting ...but the way they ended them is just so bad. With these present boring tracks, I find it hard to even read updates.  Waste of time even talking about this. 

I don't think DB track is vanished. It looks like they are dragging it.
The only part that got over in that track is DB feeding drugs to Anandi.

DB needs to be exposed and most likely that will be done by Hardhik. But even then she will give the same old story that she wanted Anandi to have kids of her own 

They probably expose DB's intentions thru that drug peddler.

-------------
DSa going to school there is nothing new about it. Dsa already is a person who learnt to move with times and change her attitudes. So by sending her to school they are not showing anything new unless if they deal with what ails with our education system there is nothing interesting in that.

Gauri's entry - Don't know why they tried to show by keeping Jagya's marriage a secret from Gauri.
They could have still shown her story without actually keeping that marriage a secret and trying to create drama and triangle out of it.

Would be nice if Gauri resurfaced in Udaipur though Anandi knew how difficult it was to get over her first love and she would be the best person to help her realise that J is not worth the pain.
Gehna's life was a compromise. She resigned to her fate of living with an elderly man as husband and slowly she got used to that fact and even was happy due to many factors. Nandu was there and Basant and DS changed their behaviour towards her

I only hope that NIranjan's parents wont start creating problems for her once she gets married to him.

I always wondered how she must be feeling when Anandi and Ganga are enjoying with younger husbands. She is almost the same age if not a bit elder but never looked like that.

DS must be feeling guilty in her heart of hearts and thus she may encourage second marriage for Gehna with a person appropriate in age and love for music which both of them share.
Basant himself tried to get Gehna married to Niranjan.
She left her new born baby in BH and went off because she didn't want anything to do with them

Basant took it upon himself to try and get her married to Niranjan thinking that they are age compatible and have many things in common.

But by then she fell in love with Basant and they did have a happy marriage and of course Basant also fell in love with her. Despite the age disparity thye were quite happy with each other.Basant may not be a perfect person but he loved her very much and she loved him too.it''s another matter that we didn't see a lot of romantic scenes.

It was definitely one of the many love stories that they have shown in BV

Suguna Shyam, Anandi Shiv, Bhairon Sumi and Basant Gehna.All these four stories are beautiful.
Originally posted by aparnauma

Basant himself tried to get Gehna married to Niranjan.
She left her new born baby in BH and went off because she didn't want anything to do with them

Basant took it upon himself to try and get her married to Niranjan thinking that they are age compatible and have many things in common.

But by then she fell in love with Basant and they did have a happy marriage and of course Basant also fell in love with her. Despite the age disparity thye were quite happy with each other.Basant may not be a perfect person but he loved her very much and she loved him too.it''s another matter that we didn't see a lot of romantic scenes.

It was definitely one of the many love stories that they have shown in BV

Suguna Shyam, Anandi Shiv, Bhairon Sumi and Basant Gehna.All these four stories are beautiful.

Bhairon Sumitra had a marriage without compromises and back history, something rare in BH.
And a very endearing couple, made for each other in every way.
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

DS attending the school...and learning how to eat gems and all seemed utterly absurd to me. She has so much time in the world to attend classes full time? 😳This track is just to pass time as they have nothing else to show. 
DB's case seems to have vanished completely. Everything forgotten. Anandi is taking meds..and she'll be perfect soon.  Now everyone is all set to go jester's feasts.

Anoop Alok themselves don't add any value to the serial. Passing on chocolates and acting crazy is another useless track.

Gehna-Niranjan track also is boring. I thought she was looking good in those simple, light colored dresses with no fake jewellery all decked up. But now with Niranjan's entry, it looks like she'll not stay this way for long.

In my opinion current BV has no single interesting track. Whatever tracks they started are left midway with no proper conclusion...tracks like Gauri's entry, DB giving drugs to Anandi looked interesting ...but the way they ended them is just so bad. With these present boring tracks, I find it hard to even read updates.  Waste of time even talking about this. 

agree... I think tech prob is there 

last week Actor's were busy in practicing Dance...plus Senior actor's doing another serial 

clearly DB case can't closed like this... Dealer will hunt down...he will caught then DB will expose 

Writer's dragging track due either unavailability of Actor's or simply wana dragged exposure of culprit  ... 

*******************************************************************************************

Problem is  BV in Morning AnSh caught DB red handed...Day is still on πŸ˜‰ 

In reality its been already 5/6 days passed πŸ˜† hence we feel like this...

BV's one day is equal to one week in real world or so...πŸ˜†
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

If anandi is a real daughter, then these complaints against DS wont come.

so its proved Anandi is a real daughter as she is not complaining. πŸ˜†

We viewers are complaining .

Actually the way daughter/sons senses that their parents are not well same way parents too senses and checks if their children are fine

We are expecting only that much from DS otherwise it looked very odd