CID

Episode 1129 to be aired on 19th September 2014 (Friday) - Page 10

MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luvcid1

Kaha se aate duo, woh to mere sath the. Tab bhi to itna short review likhaπŸ˜‰

luv plz neend se jag jao..
and face the bitter truth ..that duo are with parii..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gadhadada

πŸ˜† 
My Frnd...😊

Us frnd se kahye aik Msg mje b kar dia karey
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gadhadada

πŸ˜†
My Frnd...😊

oye hoye..
popat ke connections..
Minionite thumbnail
My review:

Okay so the girl decides to kill Vishal then decides to save him. Say what?!!

Skip the beginning scene. Shreya dreaming about time with Siddharth now. Really?

Freddy sir is still being treated a fool. Duo together for a bit. That was nice to see.

A plumber fooled Daya, Freddy, and Purvi and wet them. That was hilarious to see. Of course he didn't get away, but still it was hilarious to see the 3 getting wet for a few moments.

He was killed by poison on his shirt? That's something new.

There was a small AT scene, but I did say that if they ended DS I would take AT. So I'll take it.

Now they're tracing calls through an iPad app? Really?!! That's just too much now.

Chemical fumes are very dangerous. Shouldn't there be a special room for that then? Why are they doing it in the open lab? Technically the fumes would stay for a while.

Freddy and Pankaj dealing with the drunk friend of Jagira was too funny. Humka peeni hai peeni hai peeni hai. To that Freddy replied Humka baat karni hai baat karni hai baat karni hai. πŸ€£ Then the drunk man falls asleep and they attempt to wake him up. πŸ€£ You can hate me for loving the comedy, but I can't help it. Then they feed him water for a few seconds. Daya reaches there in this much time and wakes him up with alcohol and Freddy and Pankaj note this down as formula # 42. πŸ€£

Overall it's a skip this episode type episode. I'll give it a 2 for now.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

My review:

Freddy and Pankaj dealing with the drunk friend of Jagira was too funny. Humka peeni hai peeni hai peeni hai. To that Freddy replied Humka baat karni hai baat karni hai baat karni hai. πŸ€£ Then the drunk man falls asleep and they attempt to wake him up. πŸ€£ You can hate me for loving the comedy, but I can't help it. Then they fead him water for a few seconds. Daya reaches there in this much time and wakes him up with alcohol and Freddy and Pankaj note this down as formula # 42. πŸ€£

😲🀣 like seriously, is this CID for sure??
happy i didnt get remote to watch πŸ˜ƒ
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My wu tonight
is it worth watching tonight?
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
last nyt's epi ws ok..duo were together 4 few minutes in the starting πŸ˜³...good to see shreya thinking abt sid nw instead of daya sir..πŸ˜†...then comes the AT scene in the lab πŸ€’.uff!...bt abhi sir didn't paid much attention to tji ths time which i liked..πŸ˜‰..waiting eagerly 4 2nyt's epi and the much awaited kabaddi match..