Episode 1131 to be aired on 21st September 2014 (Sunday)

Posted: 9 years ago
Case Title:

Air Date: 21st September, 2014

Episode No:1131

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Rating Link:

Video link:

Edited by Soni. - 9 years ago
sorry at that time i was so dissapointed that not bother to concentrate on precap...
Ya some bank main 40 crore ki chori and stuff 
Bunking this. I am very angry after last night's fiasco. Someone post a review so that I can decide whether to watch.
Anyone kindly post the title of the episode. I missed it.
I saw only 3 things in the whole episode...Abhijeet,Abhijeet and Abhijeet...
Joking...sorry... πŸ˜†

Episode title-40 crore ki chori
Episode was ok...nice investigation...thank God no DS scene...
Next episode precap was on-naari special
I watched the second half only and I liked it. It was completely investigative, no unnecessary drama (well there was a bomb and a matador stopped just half a inch in front of ACP sirπŸ˜†). Abhijeet sir rocked. I liked his investigation and fighting. Sachin was good as always. Hence a 2.5 from me.Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
Thanks a lot Anamika di for the titleπŸ˜ƒ.
episode was nice. Truly it belongs to abhi sir. he was rocking as usual. What a style, what an expression, a true senior and expert of investigation. Very sharp minded...😊 Story was good with full of investigation without unnecessary scene.
For the first time in a long time I'm going to say I'm very pleased with an episode. I loved it! There was some good investigation. There were quite some loopholes though. For example any bank would verify details before giving an account to anyone. But still I must say I enjoyed an episode after a long time.

Did anyone notice? Kavin had a haircut. I noticed. πŸ˜†

The episode partly reminded me of Dhoom (the first one). It was like a tribute or anniversary special. Dhoom recently celebrated 10 years. Check. 4 bikers as thieves. Bikers getting into a truck to avoid the police. There are so many similarities.

I'll give it a 3. I would have given it a 4, but there were some loopholes to large to miss. Still it's a must watch because there's nothing that will annoy you.