CID

Episode 1131 to be aired on 21st September 2014 (Sunday) - Page 2

uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode was fantabulous...full on investigation episode... nice n logical...I expected someone else to be criminal. But it was unexpected. Everything was put in place wonderfully. Finally felt like I m watching the CID I fell in love with. Must Watch Episode. Trio rocked. πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved last nyt's epi...abhijeet sir ws just mindblowing..πŸ‘..i loved his investigation scenes in the bank and the last fight scene ws awesome..abhi sir in raincoat + his action ..uff! ..☺️what a deadly combo... no unneccessary scenes were there,no DS scene,no AT scene...overall the epi ws very good ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...when I miss, there's no DS scene and Abhi In full glory. πŸ˜†

Chalo youtube zindabad. I'll watch it in the next couple of hours. 😊
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I fully expected a long DS scene but we were pleasantly surprised. πŸ˜‰
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I landed on this page and read this comment.. which was on the top... and was πŸ˜²

Vis says... she was happy because there was no DS... πŸ˜² Then I read few other posts below and realized the full form of DS... I was thinking it was DS of "AS-DS thread" like.. but... πŸ˜†

Anyways .. i watched this case ... not complete but 15mins in beginning and 15 mins in the end... felt good πŸ˜Š
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is unfair! I missed the episode and it turned out to be good!
My bad luck is very good🀣
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's really an awesome episode for Adityans specially... 😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: astonish

I landed on this page and read this comment.. which was on the top... and was😲

Vis says... she was happy because there was no DS...😲Then I read few other posts below and realized the full form of DS... I was thinking it was DS of "AS-DS thread" like.. but...πŸ˜†

Anyways .. i watched this case ... not complete but 15mins in beginning and 15 mins in the end... felt good😊

πŸ˜† When duo get involved in silly scenes which make you go 😡 they become alphabets.

So Abhijeet becomes A and Daya becomes D. and the ladies are referred to as T and S. hence AT and DS.Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

It's really an awesome episode for Adityans specially... 😊

last nyt i skipped BB8's grand premiere to watch CID just 4 abhi sir..😳and it turned out to be a good idea...abhi sir ws rockkingg throughout the epi..and the fight scene ws awesome
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Big thanks to all people who reviewed here...
Special mention to my shreyu πŸ€—... if It was not your review, I would have missed such a wonderful episode...

Great episode. No non sense. Good case and great investigation with few loop holes... If you are looking for some traces of what golden era CID used to be, Please watch this episode. Yes. I am promoting this episode.

As much as I loved the episode, below points were my 😲 points...

1. After they figured out truck, why didn't Daya and others ask for any details of the truck. Number, color , kuch bhee

2. How did Daya knew the name of the girl who is found in truck? 😲

3. Why did it take so long to figure out perfume on dead body shoes...ok, maana kee koi shoes ko separate bag me rakh diya, phir bhee, Whole bottle broke and u can surely smell it... Why chemical analysis ...

4. why didn't Abhi check which staff member created the fake accounts in bank? He/ She must be involved in it na... πŸ˜•

But...
The whole case is full of Abhi and you must watch his expressions, when he finally figured out how money vanished ( the scene after bomb blast)...
The fight was awesome, but the whole episode was full of gun fight and now having 40 crores, they are not carrying gun 🀣

ACP sir.. spl mention.. looking very handsome πŸ˜‰ and cool... I loved the way he scared the two goons to confession... maar daalo ... really sir πŸ˜†. This type of scene is more funny than making Freddy sir a fool . Please listen FW...

I am giving a 5 despite of loop holes.. cos NO DS and NO AT ...πŸ‘πŸΌ