JENAM Beyond All Criticisms

Posted: 9 years ago
They stood together beyond all criticisms, beyond all expectations. They r our JENAM.
Their acting is almost perfect. Whether it was gautam reaction today knowing kumud is pregnant or that of Jenny enacting the news of pregnancy to the family members.
Not only this there had been moments where we felt they arent acting but are living the character of saras and kumud.
For all of us gautam is saras and saras is gautam, jenny is kumud and kumud is jenny. They r interconnected.
JENAM always complemented each other.
I feel really sad for the cvs who failed to understand the value of two gems gautam and jenny they had.
If asked JENAM could have enacted any sequence whether it is passionate romance or some tragic scene.
Finally sc is in its last few legs and only few episodes of our samud r left. Its moment of both happiness and sorrow. Happy becoz our samud have become parents but sad since we could view their enchanting acting together for few days only.
Reegardless of being gautam and jenny fan , as a common viewer i would rate them as the best actor and actress, best beta and beti, best jodi which will be remembered always.
Each criticism made them perfect, it was a journey of success. A success in building a strong place in our hearts.
The last few episodes of samud r going to be very emotional for all of us. An unknown emotion that would sweep us when we would not see sc at 7:30, we would certainly miss JENAM...
I started watching tv serial with sc dont know what would be the feeling after its end as samud wont be seen. An undescriable feeling indeed.
I seriously pray to God that i may see them again in a new show with a new story and a new enthusiasm. A show that would show their beautiful chemistry intelligently.
For me JENAM r the best and will be the best always no doubt about that.
my first and last love JenAm JenAm JenAm
already started missing them like hell
they r beyond perfection

God's Masterpiece creation
my jenam

wana see them together soon
hope my dreamz come true
No words ... Jenam beyond perfection
Sooo well said! Jenam are like a jigsaw puzzle. They fit together perfectly. They are amazing together and I will really miss seeing them together. absolutely gutted Jenny isn't part of MK.
Honestly, nobody on this forum appreciates Jennifer's individuality as an actor. She is either bashed endlessly for the silliest of reasons or she never gets praised for her phenomenal performances. 
More than the story, it's these useless digs at the actor that are off-putting.
Both are very good actors except that the character of Kumud was butchered in the process.
Thank you JenamTheBest for your lovely tribute to our leading couple. They are truly the best that Indian TV has to offer. It's my first Gautam Rode show and I have become a loyal fan of his. It's also my first Jennifer Winget show and I have also become an admirer of her acting skills. So happy that I chanced upon this show. I thank God everyday for helping me choose SC over other desi soaps. 
Thanks frnds for ur valuable comments. Same as u romancefan this is my first gautam and jenny show and the first ever tv serial that i watched and truely i have become a great fan of JENAM. I wont say samud bcoz they r samud for this show only and in the future they might play diff named character together so they r always JENAM.
As one of u rightly pointed out the cvs ruined the beautiful character of kumud totally. She lost the grace that she had initially. The cvs made her lose her famous title of tez dhaar. Thats one of the reason i want JENAM in a new show with a new storyline.
I will miss JENAM a lot in mahakumbh. I know many would thats why i wanted u all to support me in trending JENAMInMahakumbh but sadly that didnt happen. But i have not lost hope as i know fans love is the biggest strength and so i definetly hope we will see them together in gautam next show after mk.
One more thing all those who think we dont praise Jenny for her acting r totally misguided. I want to tell them that JENAM is incomplete without gauti or jenny. Its the superb combination and acting of both that make JENAM so beautiful and lovely...
TM,,
Jennifer is 'praised' as a part of JENAM,(along with the hook-up fantasies) as the portmanteau goes. She is NOT recognized for her individuality, for her acting skills. She is under appreciated ALL the time. Since you're new here, you may not know about the happenings here...

Originally posted by DocWho

TM,,
Jennifer is 'praised' as a part of JENAM,(along with the hook-up fantasies) as the portmanteau goes. She is NOT recognized for her individuality, for her acting skills. She is under appreciated ALL the time. Since you're new here, you may not know about the happenings here...

There are many admirers of Jen's acting prowess in the ITA 2014 thread which is stickled. They have expressed their happiness at seeing her win the jury award for best actress because she is indeed the best out there.