Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Though I was happy that he left the show to pursue his dreams and expand his horizon but if he is back i am there to welcome him as he was,is and will always be the pillar supporting d3...he is that part of d3 without whom we couldn't have ever imagined d3...so dude welcome back man...
laksh_kt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rechal001

Shantanu is way better than every one so why koi bhi aaye yaa na  aaye it does not make any differance

Just stop! what you are doing is wrong, dont make this post turn into Shantanu vs Amar, i dont want pple to start calling Shantanu names and all that.. im sure Shantanu himself and all the other cast are glad that Amar is back! so dont make this t turn into war zone
Edited by laksh_kt - 9 years ago
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laksh_kt

Just stop! what you are doing is wrong, dont make this post turn into Shantanu vs Amar, i dont want pple to start calling Shantanu names and all that.. im sure Shantanu himself and all the other cast are glad that Amar is back! so dont make this t turn into war zone

I am also happy that ray is coming back & this is not Shantanu vs Amar but why in dance menia he can be bring back after that  what is the need of ray in dance menia.
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Welcome back My Rockstar ,
U will rock again like never before
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kunta_tanha

Welcome back My Rockstar ,
U will rock again like never before

are you standing by me or making fun
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

Kahan h wo log who use to say that its not who started the show its about who ran the show🤣 its not about who started the show its about who they need in the show to run the show🤣

Bold is my POV🤣

correct 
your bold is everyone's POV. moreover the truth
geeth_kunwar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..kunwarSOUL..

OMG saving grace of d3 in reel n REAL life too 🤣🤣
If you are a Kunwar fan dn you dnt need tadka in your life..he is MDH masala of my life 🤣
Never wanted him back in this crap show but ab aa gaye hain to dhang se swagat kar lete hain
On a serious note awieee my rockstar Reyaansh Singhania is back 🤗 Bring your princess back too..i dont wanna see you alone 😳
btw kitne episodes ke liye aaya hai any idea 😆

shona🤣.Kunwar d savior
geeth_kunwar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

Kahan h wo log who use to say that its not who started the show its about who ran the show🤣 its not about who started the show its about who they need in the show to run the show🤣

Bold is my POV🤣

Angy🤣 ryt. my ROCKSTAR⭐️
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechal001

hat the bullshit is this that means Ameeta is planning again to underestimate swayam & bring ray as hero so be ready guys another another humiliation for swayam 

can you please elaborate how come Rey's entry going to be hummiliation for Swayam???

PS: its REY  
geeth_kunwar1 thumbnail
kuch log itne jalthe kyu hai???😛 INSECURITIES🤣🤣