Kunwar Amar will be back in D3 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rechal001

Shantanu is way better than every one so why koi bhi aaye yaa na  aaye it does not make any differance
well Shan must be best for you likewise Kunwar is best for us.
no need to bring Shan here. 
none is saying anything bad abt Shan but why are you creating situation which can turn out to be bashing for Shantanu??
please stay away from my post if you have nothjing nice and positive to say for Amar.

Originally posted by Rosu.

can you please elaborate how come Rey's entry going to be hummiliation for Swayam???

PS: its REY

Insecurities at its peak if u hv so much trust in your fav and he s best in dis whole world so y r u poking ur nose in Kunwar's post 😃
Kunwar show me aaye ya jaaye usme dum hai exit lene ka bhi aur fir CVs to uske peeche the hi waapis laane ko inke bas me hota to kab ka dance mania track khatm ho jaata but they were waiting only for him to CVs se jaake pucho dont gv us lecture -_____-Edited by ..kunwarSOUL.. - 9 years ago
Haha... YE TOH HONA HI TA!! BUT ITNI JALDI HOJAYEGA... YE EXPECT NAHI KIYA THA!!!!!!!!
Guys it's a request please please do not badmouth other characters from the show and their fandom. 
Just enjoy the fact that Kunwar is back in the show that too like a boss
wow...ausome...

dats a great news...

U have the link of the article...please share...
Originally posted by Endurance

Kahan h wo log who use to say that its not who started the show its about who ran the show🤣 its not about who started the show its about who they need in the show to run the show🤣

Bold is my POV🤣

Mutual thoughts babe. ;)
i'm glad that he is going to be back!
i so missed reyam scenes n also sharey...
d3 is hell boring these days with the newbies...no offence to any fandom but they just can't act!
i hope the up n coming tracks will shift focus to the original starcast..swaron scenes come once in a blue moon or gang toh hardly dikhta hai ajkal!
but uske opp female lead ka kya...ek aur ladki le ayenge kya yeh log?
Originally posted by medha16

i'm glad that he is going to be back!
i so missed reyam scenes n also sharey...
d3 is hell boring these days with the newbies...no offence to any fandom but they just can't act!
i hope the up n coming tracks will shift focus to the original starcast..swaron scenes come once in a blue moon or gang toh hardly dikhta hai ajkal!
but uske opp female lead ka kya...ek aur ladki le ayenge kya yeh log?

please...
lana hai to kriya wrna single chalega hamara hero...
as already said...reyaansh is an individually strong character
Haven't watched a single episode of D3 since the day Arsha left...
Can't wait for him to come back so I can watch again...