Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bang Bang album is out !!! Great !!!

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
out on saavan

what agreat album good lyrics with great different tune

tu meri and meherban we know them and became ahuge hit and as we said the full version is better 👏

now to the new songs

meherbaan sad version is too damn great without the female voice is even much better 😃

Uff this is awonderfull track make you smile and feels good just imagin hrithik and kat in it with their super cool and funny step and expression will look damn great

Title track to make ahindi song look like MJ track is not an easy task and they did it in avery nice way the tune is catchy and different

imagine the video will rock like hell hope they will not disapoint cant wait to see hrithik and kat in this video 

in simple words avery good album from Sid like always we have two hit song and i expect the other to do the same 👏

Edited by theprince - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azor_Ahai thumbnail
Uff is the chupa rustam piece of this album. One of the most enjoyable song of the year. 
Now waiting for the video of the title track its gonna be rocking with some of the killer dance moves.
DJBhaiJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the Album as a whole. It is much better than what I was expecting. Every next song you hear is like the best one of the lot. Amazing work by Vishal-Shekhar.
Uff is Roy Orbison-esque + Old British rock band-like. A mood-booster. Me likes. 👍🏼
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg meherbaan reprise is amazing

Dont like the others songs that much
But meherbaan and meherbaan reprise are just brilliant 😊 Edited by Tahira-2013 - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
A good album means half the battle is already won...so excited for BB🥳
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i can say WINNER this Album big WINNER ...❤️
misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uff is a winner!!! Bang Bang title track is also great, hard to pull an MJ themed track! Meherbaan Reprise is amazing, but the original is much more GRAND. I love this album so much, I cannot wait to see all these songs on the big screen! Sid Anand has great taste in music...all his films have great music. 😊
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the title song, Bang Bang. It has such a retro feel, it feels as if I'm in the 80s and I'm lovin it.👍🏼
It will be a great song to dance.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice album overall..
Uff and Meherbaan reprise are most enjoyable .