Bang Bang album is out !!! Great !!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow! Harshdeep has such a huge range-Uff is so different from most of what she's done! 
VS has tried a lot of new stuff-and mixed it up with the tried & tested>>the result is a cracker. It's good to see them experiment

Finally a reprise without auto tune..+100000 for the jamming feels it generates

The best part of the album is the songs get stuck in the head-I remember I heard Tu Meri and went-average but couldn't keep the effing song out of my head๐Ÿ˜†
Yayy VS and SidA๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by .czarcastic - 9 years ago
Wow!! loved loved loved Uff, BB title song is great too and reprise ... fab album, one of the best this year ... VS well done ๐Ÿ‘
I have not listen to the album...will post my review tonight after listening... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But from what it seems by reading...its the album of the year... โค๏ธ
Shekhar Ravjiani rocks the reprises...first Bin Tere and now Meherbaan Hua. Such a lovely voice, and I eat my words about it being an average composition because the reprise version just tells you how much effort has been put in to make the tune. It just flows so nicely, the reprise is definitely better IMO.

Uff is lovely, such a catchy tune. Can't wait to see the video of this one. Harshdeep Kaur <3 Finally someone to trump Benny Dayal at his own song. ๐Ÿ˜†

Neeti and Benny in Bang Bang. <3 A combo I've been wanting to hear since ages. I don't really like the song though.
i like meharbaan the most..
ALL other songs are also gud.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

UFF. What a fantastic piece.

Anyone else in love with it??

Me Me Me *Raising Hands*

All are going gaga over it on twitter ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Show steeler! Such a beautiful, Fun loving and intresting song <3
Originally posted by blue-ice

A good album means half the battle is already won...so excited for BB๐Ÿฅณ
Agree! Really looking forward to this movie

Heard the song Uff again. Pretty bad song if one tries singing it unplugged. Harshdeep was the weakest here; she was struggling at the beginning. It's Benny who saved the song.

Great thing about the song is its eclectic style. Started a bit like Pretty Woman, ended like those Roxette style songs of the late 80s. In between - A bit like old British rock, a bit BW, a bit European (Accordion/concertina and all), a bit like the late 90s chick songs. 

Overall, it's a peppy song which doesn't get monotonous. Despite the weaknesses, I like it. Can be played on a loop. 

That Bang Bang title song is monotonous. Got bored after 2 minutes.