Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Satkeli , Kamli, Lovely, Sharaabi, Nonsense , Chamiya, would have been better had they added gunda , sanki,idiot too lol. Pathetic songs lyrix
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As thing stand now Bang Bang is in the lead.

The teaser and music of BB are leagues ahead of HNY.BB feels new fresh while HNY looks like same old crap we have been seeing for the past few years.Its Farah Khan after all.

But HNY will emerge winner at the Boxoffice.Mainly due the fact that Haider is clashing with BB.If not for that I would have gone for BB as the bigger grosser of the two.

Bollywood_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HNY for me. It has Shah and DP. Enough reason. The songs are lovely too.
Bang Bang looks like a Hollywood wannabe to me. But the songs like nice.
briahna thumbnail
just finished listening to songs of bang bang and hny. must say bang bang music is very nice. hny songs are more like situational songs. hopefully farah  picturise them well.  the music of hny not bad or anything, but not great. oso and mhn music were really good compared to this. 
bang bang is just bang on!

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was HNY for me, until I heard Uff and Meherbaan reprise, now I just need to watch Bang Bang for the music! I'll watch HNY anyway, however the movie may turn out to be. ðŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HNY will be a much bigger success simply because it is Shah Rukh Khan Movie. SRK is among the top 3 stars of Bollywood.
Although Katrina is ahead of Deepika in terms of star power, still deepu is a big star so HNY is gonna be bigger success.

Better movie? God knows! One movie is directed by Sidharanth something other is by Farah Khan. I did love farah main hoon na but her tees maar khan sucked so let's see. 
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Somehow I think  BB might suffer from bad screenplay. Don't trust that director. Farah on the other hand can make the screenplay interesting even if the acting is OTT. Let's see.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in terms of quality bang  bang is a better movie than HNY..
but i wish both shahrukh and katrina best of luck for their movies.😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's too early to comment Bri but if Bang Bang is anything like Knight & Day, both BB & HNY will be no better output wise. BO wise HNY might score more but I don't expect anything great from both flicks
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dono films phatenge at d BO...like an assorted box of crackers!😆