Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .khoobsurat.

Well you were not clear about that. And what bandwagon? I was the first one to comment on Ranveer and Deepika being annoying. I was annoyed at Ranveer..it had nothing to do with you. Yes I used the word supportive boyfriend..but that was me disagreeing with you not being annoyed with you. 

Bandwagon was the incorrect choice of word, there. My bad. Well...if you were disagreeing with me, you could have quoted me, Lensa. You know that. We have fought a lot in the past. 😆Making a separate post which looked like a dig was kind of uncharacteristic of you. Which is why I was surprised, I actually was. Otherwise, I wouldn't have called you cynical.😆
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Bandwagon was the incorrect choice of word, there. My bad. Well...if you were disagreeing with me, you could have quoted me, Lensa. You know that. We have fought a lot in the past. 😆Making a separate post which looked like a dig was kind of uncharacteristic of you. Which is why I was surprised, I actually was. Otherwise, I wouldn't have called you cynical.😆

Lol I think we are both are misunderstanding each other. It wasn't a dig. I was just disagreeing with you. And my disagreement was towards Ranveer had nothing to do with you. And just because someone doesn't quote you doesn't mean they are making a dig. I have done this many times where I don't quote people but just disagree with them. 

I admit I sounded a little aggressive so that's probably way you thought it was a dig but it was me being really annoyed with Ranveer. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
Finding fanny is a success???Really??
I didn't hear a single good review about it.
But well im not really not a big Ranveer and Deepika pair fan but somehow i really like the 6th pic.
they look rly cute.  i think ranveer is a rly fun supportive guy its nice to see.