Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
the forum is almost toxic... chill guys.
Some are hellbent on proving Deepika looks great with Arjun than Ranveer ๐Ÿ˜† as if i started the thread to disprove that. Wonder why they don't open a poll for that instead of barking out of topic focus on my thread.
Others don't want to accept that this movie is a success๐Ÿ˜†
DP fans are adamant it is a success.
WTH๐Ÿ˜ฒ, can't we relax for a day and enjoy the pics?
Tomorrow I will throw myself a boss success party for successfully completing a veggie lovers pizza . I prefer cheese pizza and to eat a veggie pizza is a challenge so I will have a party in that honor ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

On topic one never needs an excuse to party . Partying is just good fun . ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Franco

Tomorrow I will throw myself a boss success party for successfully completing a veggie lovers pizza . I prefer cheese pizza and to eat a veggie pizza is a challenge so I will have a party in that honor ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

On topic one never needs an excuse to party . Partying is just good fun . ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

thank you ๐Ÿ˜† ...i love it when the reply has a personal view and have at least a sentence ''on topic''
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

those who look unfortunate become Shahrukh, those who look fortunate become Arjun Rampal, that's the name of this game ๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha ha...that was a SIXER๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Ranveer is such a supportive boyfriend. DP is lucky. He is lucky too though. She's gorgeous. I love the blouse, saree not so much.
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer comes across as a really genuine guy hope DP doesn't screw him over we all know how quickly she moves on from relationships, well except Ranbir ๐Ÿ˜›

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol what success recovering the cost dosemt mean success their just fooling people
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Ranveer,he is doodh peeta Hua baccha๐Ÿ˜†

OT- Ranveer-Dpad looking cute together. 
       Awww...HR again! 

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why does Anaitha wear hideous clothes, she is one stylist who needs a stylist for herself. 

Deepika and Ranveer are looking cute together in the pics.
Mistyy thumbnail
kind a lame to throw party this early, but watever i guess they r just happy to cover their costs and that it didnt bomb completely๐Ÿ˜†
Deepika looks gorgeous, love the saree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ