Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Finding Fanny success bash PICS - Page 5

aurora-borealis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such cute pictures of Ranveer and Deepika . Idc, I like them together..they might not be the best match physically but they seem to make each other very happy and that's all that should matter. 

Also W*F happened to Hrithik? Dude is looking rough these days...hope he didn't find a stash of whatever his ex-wife was on πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
both are looking good 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only the insecure about how bad the film is doing have success bashes just saying. Examples: Lootera, Humskalas, and Talaash.  

Ranveer and Deepika are turning into an annoying couple. Doing those fake let me stare at you in a loving way shit. πŸ₯±  Media hungry much? Deny they are in a relationship yet stare at each other to create curiosity. Does Ranveer have to be everywhere Deepika is? This isn't being a supportive boyfriend this is being media hungry and wanting attention. 

Ranveer was much tolerable when he was with Anuska. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

Ranveer comes across as a really genuine guy hope DP doesn't screw him over we all know how quickly she moves on from relationships, well except Ranbir πŸ˜›

Me thinks They are both using each other for publicity. This isn't the first time Deepika has done this. That's why she has moved from one guy to next..she uses them for publicity. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think any amount collected above the expense is profit and if a film made profit it can be declared as a successful attempt. If we follow the articles reg the total cost of FF, the movie already collected more money than the cost. and I am happy for the FF team ,for making a different movie .
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think Deepika is supposed to join SRK from Tuesday for some event,,
so thats y the producers threw a bash this early,,

OT:  Deepika looks stunning,,
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Irrespective of their equation; Deepika looks very happy with Ranveer.
Now if only Ranveer can deliver a couple of hits without Deepika, they may just end up together.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: altuphalu

Irrespective of their equation; Deepika looks very happy with Ranveer.
Now if only Ranveer can deliver a couple of hits without Deepika, they may just end up together.

πŸ˜•
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deepika is a go-getter; she will end up with someone who is equally ambitious and succesful as she is - my opinion