.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
^ oh okay that makes sense. 
Bollywood_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These first two pic are too cute !!!!

The Ranveer-DP pics are perfection. Easily DP's best pair !! Hope they get married soon !! *touchwood*
Bollywood_01 thumbnail
I genuinely feel they are both happy near each other. DP has never been so happy before. Ranveer is the one of the most cheerful guys in this industry? Hope he remains like this.
Bollywood_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

Only the insecure about how bad the film is doing have success bashes just saying. Examples: Lootera, Humskalas, and Talaash.  

Ranveer and Deepika are turning into an annoying couple. Doing those fake let me stare at you in a loving way shit. πŸ₯±  Media hungry much? Deny they are in a relationship yet stare at each other to create curiosity. Does Ranveer have to be everywhere Deepika is? This isn't being a supportive boyfriend this is being media hungry and wanting attention

Ranveer was much tolerable when he was with Anuska. 

πŸ˜•  He was a part of the film !!
What's your problem if he goes with her ? Are you DP's personal guide ? Her life and decisions. Why are you interfering ??
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bollywood_01

πŸ˜•  He was a part of the film !!
What's your problem if he goes with her ? Are you DP's personal guide ? Her life and decisions. Why are you interfering ??

Are you my personal guide. Why are you interfering with my opinion? πŸ˜•  If you can discuss in a civil manner..be my guest otherwise don't eat my brain. 

Yes am aware he is in the film. How did he get the film? By following Deepika around and asking the director to be in it. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
Bollywood_01 thumbnail

Are you my personal guide. Why are you interfering with my opinion? πŸ˜•  If you can discuss in a civil manner..be my guest otherwise don't eat my brain. 

Yes am aware his in the film. How did he get the film? By following Deepika around and asking the director to be in it. 

How are you so sure ?
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranveer Singh did Finding Fanny for free!

Everyone is talking about Ranveer Singh's cameo in Finding Fanny. But no one really knows that Ranveer did it for free!

Homi confirms, "Ya! Ranveer is a friendly man, so he did it for a laugh! We were sitting around and I was telling him the story of Finding Fanny and he said I'll play Gabo (the character) - he was laughing but was dead serious. I told him that I'd need him in Goa for half a day of shoot but we all had so much fun that he ended up staying for over a week after he was done.

Ranveer's energy is infectious and when the material is right, I know we'll be able to create some magic in a film someday."

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bollywood_01

How are you so sure ?

Because the director himself said that. Ranveer just wanted to be in it. Homi was like but what role would you play. And Ranveer is like I will play Deepika's dead husband. 

How did I know he followed her around? He was on the set of FF. 
marad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only the insecure about how bad the film is doing have success bashes just saying. Examples: Lootera, Humskalas, and Talaash.

Ranveer and Deepika are turning into an annoying couple. Doing those fake let me stare at you in a loving way shit.πŸ₯± Media hungry much? Deny they are in a relationship yet stare at each other to create curiosity. Does Ranveer have to be everywhere Deepika is? This isn't being a supportive boyfriend this is being media hungry and wanting attention.

Ranveer was much tolerable when he was with Anuska.

lol i know and people fall for that, i love deepika but almost everything they do is for publicity, also ranveer is really annoying and all over the place
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The movie got hit tag already ??πŸ˜•
Why r they doing success bash soo early ?? πŸ˜•