Isn't it extreme to hate a celeb? What have they done to you?

Posted: 9 years ago
😲😒  Time to get serious around here.  When people bash celebs on IF and say they hate them, isn't it extreme?  Can it even be unhealthy?  And people like us will never meet them anyway.  What have they done to us?  A lot of unanswered questions and this topic could lead into either sensible or controversial discussion.  Please share your thoughts.  

hate no1 300x272 hate no1
Edited by ShantiAshtangi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

There is a thin line between love and hate 
We can fall in love easily 

We can fall into hate easily 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't hate anyone.Don't have enough time for it.Why should I waste my life hating on a person who frankly doesn't have anything to do with me.I may not like someone's work but that's about it.

And I think many people on here do feel the same.And as for the bashing part, I think they do it mostly for the fun of it, nothing more.

Bollywood_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Compared to twitter bashing, this forum's bashing is like grandma reprimanding her child. Twitter is like the teacher who hates...keeps shouting at you whether you do good or bad. 
Bollywood_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes the bashing gets TOOO personal. Like it happened in the case of Aish. If I was in the cyber crime office, I would fine all those who talked so downright cheap about her. There were wayyy to many cheap comments like "Oh !! How can she be so fat ? Isn't it he responsibility to stay thin as a celeb" or something like "If I was Aish, I would commit suicide or something, instead of roaming around being so fat !" I mean...WHAT CRAP IS THIS !!!!!!!!
Most of the bashing on twitter happens with the the three Khans. There was this lady on twitter, some Mehdi or something, who doesn't like Shahrukh and loves Aamir...her bashing is again way to personal. Something like "even his kids will be ashamed of him" or talking about him in the worst way possible. 

In this way, I feel thankful I am more common on India forums than on twitter. Not that I have ever tweeted anything till now. Twitter is too racist and vicious for me to try my hand at tweeting. 
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't hate any celebrities as a person.. I may hate their acting and movies.. but I don't hate any celebrities as a person.. I don't care about their personal life.. their personal life is their business.. I only care about what they do on the screen..

I am not a fan of SRK.. I don't hate him as a person.. I just don't like his movies.. the choice of his movies.. and I have never enjoyed his movies.. DDLJ, KKHH, Dil to pagal Hai, Jthj, and so many other SRK movies that I hate..

I don't like KJO.. NOT BECAUSE he is gay or  as a person... His movies are terrible and he has not made a single movie that is worth watching... He runs a huge production yet he is still stuck making movies like DDLJ..

same goes with a few other actors and actresses. I don't hate them as a person.. I don't care about their personal lives. I just don't like their work and movies..
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't hate anyone but DISLIKE them just like in our normal routine life we like some and dislike some...
And for disliking I don't have any reasons...just I get some negative vibes OR if I don't feel any connection to that person...with some actors or actress I feel connected so I like them..😃

SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AGREED! 👍🏼

Very true and 100% good topic.

For them: GET A LIFE.

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

AGREED! 👍🏼

Very true and 100% good topic.

For them: GET A LIFE.

🤗  Thank you, I think this topic was a long time coming.  😊