Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
No one hates any actor

It's fanboats who makes their fav actor to dislike

Edited by awesomegurti - 9 years ago
I wouldn't hate an actor but would sure dislike their fanclub and will bash their fav due that reason or if the celeb intolerable on screen.

No personal grudge

I got an abusive & brutal hate mail from a specific fan club recently who are going on how their queen is all brave for standing against the media

Originally posted by: Skuxx-Deluxx

I wouldn't hate an actor but would sure dislike their fanclub and will bash their fav due that reason or if the celeb intolerable on screen.

No personal grudge

I got an abusive & brutal hate mail from a specific fan club recently who are going on how their queen is all brave for standing against the media

😆 

I guess more than hate, it's the crazy fanatics who lead an unhealthy virtual life going around throwing off personal remarks and hate mails. They really need a detox and may be someone they can drool in real life...😆
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't hate any celeb. I am Bollywood lover. 

I used to be Anuskha, Kareena and Katrina fans. But, so many stupid fan for these trio actress in INDIA FORUM. 😆 . I don't need to follow their tweeter to know about Anushka, Kareena and Katrina stupido and arrogant attitude. India forum is enough for me to know that. Included Sonam.

Summary: Hum paagal nahin, humara dimaag kharab hai.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
How come there are no CAPS on random words in your topic title this time? 😆

Originally posted by: The-Voice

How come there are no CAPS on random words in your topic title this time? 😆

Roshanbhai, time for a new beginning.  ðŸ˜Š
SELINA_MV thumbnail
🤗
 love this topic. My own real life hard enough for me to handle. I am really hope I can rest here.

But, so many war around India Forum and feeling just like at Iraq and Iran. Hoping there are no atom bomb come to my house
.😆

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

🤗

love this topic. My own real life hard enough for me to handle. I am really hope I can rest here.

But, so many war around India Forum and feeling just like at Iraq and Iran. Hoping there are no atom bomb come to my house
.😆

🤗  Love you are posting in it.  
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Thank you. 🤗

I love all Bollywood Movie. Lot of love messages. Encourages me to be better lover.
But, India forum damaged that message with fan War. I never know that Shahrukh, Amir and Salman fight to each other. I thought they are friend. But, India Forum declared war between them. But still ok for me.
The worst here is war between actress. lol. From their physical looks until their personal life Their fans never think it's good or not. For them, if it for/from their actress, they will fight for it until die.😆