Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Yes it is!

I might dislike some celebs but would not wanna waste my timeand energy bashing/hating on them.But unfortunately majority of the times,I am pushed to the limits and beyond by their fanbots that there would be no option left but to stoop beyond the level of healthy critiquing.I am used to my favs being called all sorts of names and cuss words.But the game changes,when the gear shift towards attacking the actual fans on a personal level.Celebs are called insecure,jealous,bimbo,gay,wooden,boring etc etc...they gave the audience to judge them by getting into showbizz so the fans cant do anything abt it..But no one gave ppl the right to attack/abuse the fans like they do with the celebs..I hate the generalizing of fanbases especially..eg:Sid fangirls are uneducated,they are always getting orgasms staring at his pics,they are brain dead,delusional,moronic etc etc.I have never sent or received an abusive pm till date but I read in the forum Sid fans are known for their hate pms😕.That right there is what gets the better off me and push me towards unnecessary bashing and over defensiveness

Another pitiable thing is when ppl break their long term friendships owing to silly fan fights,Celebs get love,hate etc and at the end of the day they are rewarded with hefty payment and the so called rivals party among themselves to relieve the stress of one hard day..here ppl stop talking to their close buddies,be indirectly spiteful,hold grudges for years owing to some stupid online fight over their fav celebs.Things can be solved with a bit more maturity..I myself know that but rarely follows when the negativity clouds my thinking
Edited by AquaBlue. - 9 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Where the hell we should throw our life's frustration? Itni khushi bhi TM ko bardaast nahi ho rahi. Ashanti kahi ki
Originally posted by: New_nova

Where the hell we should throw our life's frustration? Itni khushi bhi TM ko bardaast nahi ho rahi. Ashanti kahi ki

😆
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hating n disliking is different.. u need to know the person to hate.. and disliking comes out when u see the person's behaviour etc
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its for entertainment and fun. Nothing is there to get serious.
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hate is too strong a word..so one has to do something that grave to hate him/her..Be it a celeb or anyone else..For me hate will always be for the person behind the celeb(if its there) and not for the roles he/she plays on screen..Because hating an Amrish Puri becoz he slapped my Shahrukh is stupid and hating a Shahrukh becoz Kajol chose him over my Salman is equally stupid..😆..Let alone Shahrukh hams and Salman cant act and Hrihik has 3 thumbs and Aamir has too much botox or Aish is plastic kind of reasons..They are way beyond stupid to "hate" someone for it IMO.. 
I hate a celeb for the facade that he/she carries around himself/herself to hide their real self which actually is not hidden to anyone..And just because we people are fickle and fools enough to forget all that they have done and put a blind eye towards it..their mission is accomplished..That is what I really realy "HATE"
On the other hand..fans have never been the reason for me to hate a celeb..Because we give them back as good as we get as they are also a fan of some celeb..😆..Its fun until it gets personal and nasty..But off late I have started hating the neutrals who claim to be a fan of no one..and are here 24/7  instigating fights..They spew the venom and we stupid fans fight and fight and fight our lives for it..🤢..Hope they get a life soon..
HATE is a strong word..atleast i don hv time 2 use my energy on hating some1 i don know in real life and who doesnt know me..but i guess u DISLIKE few celebs due 2 their personality...acting.. after coming in this forum their fans...

Yes fans will b biased but it irks me...it absolutely irks me like hell when ppl bash for the heck of it and then act like moral.police..

Anyways there are some celebs that u cant stand offscreen..but as long as thy serve their purpose...act/dance/entertain us..its fine..
Edited by Dhin-Chak - 9 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: White-Rose

Its for entertainment and fun. Nothing is there to get serious.

I agree.

If no one bashed this forum would be boring. 

Let's just enjoy without getting serious...
Edited by Atomicbomb - 9 years ago
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't have time for hate. I only love.❤️
If I dislike any celeb, I don't even bothering talking about them. If I do bash, it's to attack their fans. It's fun and usme kick milthi hai.☢️😆
manjery thumbnail
Originally posted by: KuKKad_MalHOTra

I don't have time for hate. I only love.❤️

If I dislike any celeb, I don't even bothering talking about them. If I do bash, it's to attack their fans. It's fun and usme kick milthi hai.☢️😆

+1000 😃