Isn't it extreme to hate a celeb? What have they done to you? - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago

exactly.. when one is talking about a certain celeb which the thread is about.. the fan cant do better but to bring on the other celeb just for irrtated the person who comments ๐Ÿคช as if one will change the comment or statement๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by atominis

I feel the hate is for fans and not celeb alone.
Fans talk a certain way and hence others get angry.

Sometimes what is written is just in retaliation to fans.

Also when it comes to celebs- especially from films or sports, people have tendency to compare. They will bash everyone else. Or somehow belittle them.

I have heard fans of MGR and Sivaji Ganesan used to have violent clashes and even killed each other. 

In some cases behaviour or crime committed might also make people hate a celeb. 

In real life nobody bothers much. Online people talk too much especially as there is no moderation and no ramifications for what one types.
I bash and criticize, but it is the commodity I am criticizing, not the person. I don't hate anyone, but I like and know a lot about a few actors more than some distant family and that is unhealthy too...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Antlers

People on this forum get too personal. Some like to preach morals. Some pretend to know it all. Some pretend to care. Some them are here to troll. Some of them want to generally talk about films. In all, everyone is crazy. But for the most part members make too many personal comments and then person getting attacked does the same. (I've done it, too). 

It is also easier to get carried away in an impersonal medium. In general most people would be less abrasive in a face to face discussion.

Originally posted by Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

I don't think anyone hates a celebrity, coz that's extreme. People just like to exaggerate to express dislike.

Plus online, you can hate anyone and anything and no one can say anything to you. So people are more carefree, the same thing they would say to people in real life would get weird looks. ๐Ÿ˜†

+ 1 

I think it has more to do with being faceless. I for one will never mention a celeb twitter handle when I try to bash them..I see ppl do that and am like why be so mean? And plus I rarely bash a celeb on twitter because on twitter am more myself..I don't hate much. On her for some reason it's just the atmosphere it's more fun to bash than praise. 

That said I do thing there are certain members on here who aggressively hate on a celeb or give too much time to a celeb they don't like..which is odd because if I dislike a celeb I usually stay away unless am trying to irk the fans. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Antlers

People on this forum get too personal. Some like to preach morals. Some pretend to know it all. Some pretend to care. Some them are here to troll. Some of them want to generally talk about films. In all, everyone is crazy. But for the most part members make too many personal comments and then person getting attacked does the same. (I've done it, too). 

LOL, you forgot the ones sitting on the so called self proclaimed neutral high horse while judging everyone out there. But one round kick and they fell flat on their faces...๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold: Love those ones the most ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by .khoobsurat.

That said I do thing there are certain members on here who aggressively hate on a celeb or give too much time to a celeb they don't like..which is odd because if I dislike a celeb I usually stay away unless am trying to irk the fans. ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL, I am sure most follow the same suit and the main reason why celebs get bashed...๐Ÿ˜†