Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for update.

Angu and Jyo back to create problem. they are worried for not inviting them to Surya's bride seeing incident, as if they are going to attend. ponalum not going to sit silently.

Now its Karthi turn to shout at Angu and Jyo. shouting spirit changed its location from Poo head to Karthi's.

Thenu talking little over to her age. but her character is somewhat similar to Vani. so tolerable. will Pooja and Gautam stay away. already see some spark in Gautam eyes.

Rani the great opening the door for problem. someone has to dig Dimple's past to create some scene for that Angu and Jyo are the perfect people.

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newt2007

thanks for update.

Angu and Jyo back to create problem. they are worried for not inviting them to Surya's bride seeing incident, as if they are going to attend. ponalum not going to sit silently.

Now its Karthi turn to shout at Angu and Jyo. shouting spirit changed its location from Poo head to Karthi's.

Thenu talking little over to her age. but her character is somewhat similar to Vani. so tolerable. will Pooja and Gautam stay away. already see some spark in Gautam eyes.

Rani the great opening the door for problem. someone has to dig Dimple's past to create some scene for that Angu and Jyo are the perfect people.

Loved your comments - very true

Villies tried to make trouble - Surya going to marry girl with money - can't let that happen  

Thenu show the compassion and guilt Gautham carrying - Pooja still love G - we can see it - Thenu trying to tell them not going to happen with the family histroy - little overboard - i agree

about Karthick you are bank on the point - sitll i like it 👏

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya thanks da for the lovely update

it is a filler update

we see villies and Mano - he gave them good - i don't think they heard him

Rani - Vani - Bhoomi - so good 😊 the way Rani talking and Bhoomi saying you are the boss - tell us what to do - Rani so touched and 😲 that Bhoomi appriciating her abilities way to go Bhoomi - he is darling nowdays

Mano 😭 what to do - married to the witch and monster mother in law - he is like ant to them - they are stepping on him all the time - Mano stand up do something - Rani is right he needs to change his wife - put Sr Anaconda in a nurshing home and forbid Jr visiting rights - otherwise his sisters going to leave him alone or Jr and Sr stopped talking like Thenu - my dream come true

Surya and dimple family - there is a mistry

Pooja talking nicely to Thenu and not being angry shows her maturity - where this love story going to end - i see G start to have soft corner for Pooja - i don't think he knows love or guilt - hope Pooja learn something from this incident - killing not going to solve problem - Thenu is right if Pooja died Kathir would have killed whole family