Posted: 9 years ago
The episodes have become so boring nowadays.I thought at least the last two weeks will be exciting but no same story being repeated - i.e Shanaya harming Sharda's work.
Sharda's same old expressions🥱.
I hope by end of this week Shanaya gets exposed n I want to see how Sharda deals with it or will we have to wait till the last episode.
Tired of watching this Suresh, Sharda n Shanaya's love crap🤢.
We should not be surprised by end of this when Shanaya gets exposed or own her crime, Sharada will reveal the truth that she was aware of that Shanaya was acting and she wanted to show her that a mother can bear any pain to win the heart of her child and since she (Shanaya) was her responsibility given by Pallavi, she wanted to ensure that Shanaya turn positive. So she kept silent even when she spoiled her sketches and blamed Sakshi. She knew Karan wa snot at fault but to give moral support to Shanaya, she (Sharada) was stern with Karan.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

What a bakhwas episode ... only great part was the ending since it was only KD. 
And she tells Sakshi thanks by leaving her a note, after which she says that her pooja is complete ... W*F?? what is this supposed to mean: Bahu Devo Bhavah?

And I thought Sakshi had to open the door to Shanaya's room .. so how could Sakshi tell she was faking it if Shanaya was in bed? Aargh so confusing...
God from the sound of it I am so glad I haven't watch the show in the past few weeks.
Originally posted by gothope

God from the sound of it I am so glad I haven't watch the show in the past few weeks.
I just started watching it today again since I was missing KD. Yesterday's epi was pure garbage:
Events:
Someone ruined Sharda's presentation.
Sharda and Shanaya were sleeping together. 
Sakshi came into the room, but both Sharda and Shanaya were asleep. 
It boils down to Sakshi being the culprit because she entered the room. There is no way Sharda tipped over an ink bottle (like she would have claimed before) and Shanaya's too brain damaged to do ship ... 😆😆
Ok so boredom continues. What was that Padma n friends crap😡.
Even before the meeting ends n any decission is taken, CEO Sharda comes back home😳.

n why isn't Sakshi sharing anything with Karan😕. Shanaya has harmed him the most - she gets him sacked (indirectly) n he also goes to jail bcoz of her. Doesn't he have a right to know what Shanaya is upto, now they have even ruined a beautiful husband - wife relation🤢.

I am sorry to offend Sakshi fans but after Sharda supported Aarav's lies n sent her only gud son to jail n did not care for him, whenever Sak starts her 'Ma jaap, that she has unconditional love for all😲' I get irritated to to core.How can she forget, the injustice which Sharda had meted out to her husband n till date she talks to him as the CEO of Sharda Textiles .

Even my BP is going high😆 n I have decided that from 2day onwards I will not watch ENP anymore. Its better, I read written updates n if there is anything worthwhile i will watch it online.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by shyam09

What a bakhwas episode ... only great part was the ending since it was only KD. 
And she tells Sakshi thanks by leaving her a note, after which she says that her pooja is complete ... W*F?? what is this supposed to mean: Bahu Devo Bhavah?

And I thought Sakshi had to open the door to Shanaya's room .. so how could Sakshi tell she was faking it if Shanaya was in bed? Aargh so confusing...

This is nothing, the way she took Sak's blessing looked so fake n OTT n yesterday, Padma's dehati friends thinking a silk n jewellery clad CEO Sharda to be a cook was unbearable🤢 .
Shyam u watch it for KD, so u r lucky n I watch it for KS  rather Karan Modi, who  is shown for only one minute n who doesn't have any clue of whatever is going on in his house, so u can understand my level of frustration😆.
Originally posted by souroj

This is nothing, the way she took Sak's blessing looked so fake n OTT n yesterday, Padma's dehati friends thinking a silk n jewellery clad CEO Sharda to be a cook was unbearable🤢 .
Shyam u watch it for KD, so u r lucky n I watch it for KS  rather Karan Modi, who  is shown for only one minute n who doesn't have any clue of whatever is going on in his house, so u can understand my level of frustration😆.
Not to mention Sakshi's eyes watering up because of Sharda defending her ... This would have been a great time to say "Maa ... you care about me so much ... why did you leave me alone back then ..." ... 

CEO Sharda isn't even fit to be a mom ... back when Sakshi had bhaang, Sharda was completely firm in her belief that Sakshi did not intentionally drink bhaang. But all of a sudden, Sharda accuses Sakshi of ruining her sketches. BULL FARKIN SHIP