Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Boring - Page 2

virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shyam09

What a bakhwas episode ... only great part was the ending since it was only KD. 

And she tells Sakshi thanks by leaving her a note, after which she says that her pooja is complete ... W*F?? what is this supposed to mean: Bahu Devo Bhavah?

And I thought Sakshi had to open the door to Shanaya's room .. so how could Sakshi tell she was faking it if Shanaya was in bed? Aargh so confusing...

No, Sharada treats Sakshi as her Guru and since Sakshi saw her note and accepted her thanks, Sharada feels her Pooja is complete.

May be Sakshi had installed a Camera in Shanaya's room to expose her and it has recoded all her ranting and her walking and stamping her leg.

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deejagi

No, Sharada treats Sakshi as her Guru and since Sakshi saw her note and accepted her thanks, Sharada feels her Pooja is complete.

May be Sakshi had installed a Camera in Shanaya's room to expose her and it has recoded all her ranting and her walking and stamping her leg.

Someone predicted the future. Excellent forecasting deejagi!!
guenhwyvar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

[
Hi Virgo๐Ÿ˜Š

Totally agreed, Padma any day is 100 times better than Sharda. She is a single mother,  who has brought up her daughter well n along with that she is a successful business woman.

In yesterday's episode Sak accused Padma  that she did not have time for her though they showed Padma playing with her n lovingly feeding her n that her bholi Sharda ma had all the time of the world only for her children.

The makers r desperately trying to show Padma to be wicked n interfering n trying to justify Sak's rude behaviour towards her mother where as Sakshi shud have  been proud of her own mother n she shud have given her mother's example to Sharda, that a woman can make her own identity, without a man's help instead she told Sharda to join that cheat Suresh in his business n help him out n nowadays it seems it is Karan who is a barrier between the love of MIL n DIL.

Of course bholi Sharda ma has all the time in the world only for her children ... she was an illiterate housewife who was surrounded by only her family members. But once she stepped into the real world, out go the children ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But I was pretty disappointed in how they have shown Padma from when she visits Sakshi when Sharda left the house for her own identity. They just make her so evil...
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[Q
Of course bholi Sharda ma has all the time in the world only for her children ... she was an illiterate housewife who was surrounded by only her family members. But once she stepped into the real world, out go the children ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But I was pretty disappointed in how they have shown Padma from when she visits Sakshi when Sharda left the house for her own identity. They just make her so evil...

Now we know the raaz that why Mom n dad Mehta did not come to meet daughter Sharda Mehta- Maayka shud be kept seperated from Sasural ๐Ÿ˜•n see even I had predicted that Sharda will reform Padma๐Ÿ˜ณ. These golden words of Sharda which Sak told Padma, instantly brought a change in her.

I feel very bad for the actor who is playing Padma's role (I don't know her name). She was not given any importance n now that she has been brought back for the last few episodes they have made a kachra of her character๐Ÿ˜†.