Saraswatichandra

Cvs listened to me :))))

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg omg I'm so happy .. I always wished tht we should see our samud as parents and my wish came true ... I'm so happy .. So Finaly our princess kumud is pregnant and Saras going to be a dady ...: im so sad tht the show is ending and this is the last week but what can we do ... One day had to happen :((( but celebration time ..:: samud is going to be parents :))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

happy fr u n fr every Scians 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hope they show the babies in d last epi.now since d pregnancy track came I wish sc got an extension which is not possible.sad that instead of ending in oct its ending now
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it's great news but they should have showed this 1 month ago so we would have seen the whole process of it 
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_karanabha

Yes it's great news but they should have showed this 1 month ago so we would have seen the whole process of it

I know right ;((
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

hope they show the babies in d last epi.now since d pregnancy track came I wish sc got an extension which is not possible.sad that instead of ending in oct its ending now

me too u wish the could extend it untill oct .. Tht would be awesome so we could see the whole pregnancy track more :((