ARSHI FF- STRUGGLE(discontinued)

Posted: 9 years ago

<font size="4">~FF-STRUGGLE~</font>

<font size="2">PROLOGUE:</font>

She had been packing her stuff in her room. My girlfriend was standing by my side, her face was pale and she seemed obviously tense. She looked out of the window, as if lost in a trance. She was
in a deep thought. I knew what she was thinking at the moment, for I was thinking about the same issue.

</div>

It was quiet. There wasn't any voice other than that of the zipping of her bag, indicating she was done with the packing. She would leave any moment from now...

I couldn't help feeling nervous. The atmosphere was filled with sadness and the silence was almost unnerving. The door to her room opened. She came out and dragged the wheeled suitcase behind her, then closed the door.

We had stopped living in the same room quite long back.. and I had handed over the divorce papers to her just a few hours ago ..

She looked directly into my eyes. She looked pale, beautiful as always, but pale. Her gaze was one that penetrated deep into my soul, making me feel almost guilty. My girlfriend, realizing we needed a private moment, left while saying a brief "<font color="#0000ff">I'll be back in a second"</font>. I barely noticed..

She gave me a weak smile, and then frowned. She did thatoften when she was nervous and trying to hold back her urge to say something. I felt giddy for the way I was feeling at the moment. I knew I shouldn't be, but I couldn't help feeling sad about her leaving...

<font color="#0000ff">Do you want to say something?</font>" I asked her.

She shook her head in a brief no. Then bit her lip slightly and turned to leave. She reached for the knob of the gate in the hallway. Then suddenly she turned back, her eyes filled with hope.

<font color="#0000ff">"Can I have a kiss as a farewell?"</font>

It was totally unexpected. I didn't quite have an answer to that. I re-considered her request and then thought it won't harm much, after all it would be our last kiss..

I briefly nodded.

She slowly started walking towards me. There was something about the way she walked that I felt a nervous shiver run down my spine. It was an unusual and an unknown sensation, one I had never felt before. with each step that she took toward me, the distance between us shortened and my
breathing became more ragged. I found myself short of breath when she was at an arm's length from me. In one corner of my mind, a fear developed as to what she was doing to me? She stared at me intently, and I felt as though she was undoing some knots in my heart. We were now inches apart. I could feel her warm but calmed breath fanning me. I closed my eyes in anticipation. Any moment from now, her lips would be on mine. The idea itself was her exotic..

She cupped my face in an a caress and I leaned in unknowingly. She raised herself on her toes, and pressed her lip to my stubble in a lingering kiss. My breath hitched on the contact, and suddenly I wanted to kiss her passionately, but before I could even reach for the small of her back,
she stepped back.

My eye flew open instantly. I was flustered and exasperated. A growl came from the back of my throat; one of annoyance. She just shook her head and then gave me a wry smile and murmured a goodbye.

I watched in daze as she made for the door. She had left, or rather I had left her..

My thoughts were completely disoriented, and I hated her for it.

<div>

I was a bas***d. I knew I was a bas***d for the way I felt for that woman. I was a bas***d for wanting a woman whom I had divorced to kiss me intimately. I was a bas***d for wanting her to stay. And I was a bas***d for all my resolve lay broken and all that I could think of was the way her luscious pink lips would feel on mine...

----------------------------

Do read and let me know of your remarks. Lemme know that you liked it or you found it utterly ridiculous. Be honest. Buddy me for future pms if you are interested for reading more...

Edited by jav_111 - 9 years ago

PLOT:

KHUSHI Gupta is a woman who has been trying to get rid of her past, a past that has led her into nothing but darkness and despair. She now has developed a strong resolve to overcome the shadows of her past and enlighten them with a future of hard work, and fulfil her ambitions.

Trying desperately to busy herself from the thoughts of her ex-husband MUHEET, she busies herself with hard work at the Raizada Group of Industries as a personal assistant to the handsome hunk named ARNAV Singh Raizada. And then comes in her life a turn unexpected by her, which changes her life forever...

~INDEX~
prologue: scroll above
plot: scroll above
chapter 1: PG 3
chapter 2: PG 7
chapter 3: PG 11
seems interesting...
continue...
very different and interesting start,
this seems quite different and interesting. i thought the her husband was arnav in the prologue. but he is yet to come it seems.😊 can't really wait for the nxt chapter. pls update soon. I'm sure this ff would gather many readers soon!
Originally posted by poojasidd123

this seems quite different and interesting. i thought the her husband was arnav in the prologue. but he is yet to come it seems.😊can't really wait for the nxt chapter. pls update soon. I'm sure this ff would gather many readers soon!

Well hopefully :)
Thanks btw πŸ˜ƒ
Oye ye kabb kiya tune??? Lol
Its awesome btw..waiting...
That was good start.. I am glad it was not Arnav, who she divorced..