Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome. ..very interesting concept. ..
will love to read more. ..
plzzz do om me ur updates. ...
jav_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

~CHAPTER-1~

4 MONTHS LATER:

KHUSHI

It's been four months to that day. We haven't  seen each other ever since, but the image of that man is imprinted in my mind with some inerasable ink, me never being able to forget his classy persona and heavenly physiques, but most of all, his smile; the way his lips twitched into that handsome smile, the slight dimple of his cheek capturing your heart beat, and the light tingle of his gay laughter, everything... He hasn't ever called me, why would he anyway? He'd be happy, and too busy in his personal life to even think of me. Besides I can't say much because I did the very same.

I don't know what he did to me was right or not, but well, it has been an unhealable wound for me, the medicine being him and him only. The scars of his love always remind me of him, and it's only his memories left with me now. I wonder if he ever loved me, because I don't remember some particular reason behind him leaving me. And whatever the reason maybe, doesn't matter anymore, for he is not coming back, and all that I can now do is try to avoid the stinging pain in my heart.

Despite of all the pain and suffering that I am going through at the moment, and no matter how much it would be good for me, I can't seem to forget him. And to be honest, I don't want to; for the time that I have spent with that man has been the best time of my life.

I have been a burden on Neha; my best friend and now my room mate; with her paying the rent of the apartment all alone, managing my other expenses, and most of all, bearing me. I know that its time now that I move my lazy ass and get back to the reality. I need to wake up and see that no matter how much everything seems bizarre and uninteresting, and no matter how much Neha tells me that I am being foolish to consider myself as a burden on her, there'll be a time when she will start getting annoyed of me. And that's the reason I had applied for a few interviews here and there. Have received a call from some RGI; I don't even the full form; wonder what will happen with my this attitude.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neha is getting ready an she'll be down here in the kitchen in a while. I have made her breakfast and its 9.15 already, and my interview is at 12.00p.m. I call for Neha, who comes out of her room stumbling as always, wonder what it is with her this attitude.. and now start her banter, 1, 2, 3...

"Gosh Khushi! You not ready yet??" her expression is like she's seen some ghost.

" I will. Was making breakfast so.. lemme see you off and then I will start getting ready" I tell her, trying to calm her down abit.

"khushi you have an interview! I told you that you were supposed to go to some parlor or sorts, but look at you! I  bet your boss will faint on seeing. His first question will be " Are you doing drugs Ms. Gupta?" and you'll be like..."

" Sheesh.. if he will faint, how will he say that?" I ask her, grinning widely, and I don't know why, but her eyes are glassy with tears all of a sudden nad she hugs me so tightly, I wonder whats with her...

"Oh Khushi, you don't know how heavenly that smile was. Its been 4 months that I had wanted to see you like that, finally..." Ah..melodrama. LOL. But she's right. Its been a while since I last smiled..PERIOD.

I take a note in my mind; my first step towards forgetting Muheet...

Neha is speaking co ntinuously, telling me how happy she is and how much she has wanted to say, and I am smiling. She is very sweet, and I know that I love her..

"Do apply some concealer for your dark circles, you should me looking good"

And I am like "OK MERI MAA" ..

As soon as she goes. I realize how much I love that constant chatter of hers; no doubt it gets irritating, but I know I cant survive without her..for now the apartment is all but quiet, silence everywhere, missing her presence already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enter the huge building that speaks of glory and beauty. Its marvelous in here. I just love the way how simply, yet exquisitely the building has been decorated. I believe the CEO of the RGI( Ah, I remember the name now; Raizada Group of Industries) would have a great taste. Its all very classic in here. I don't know if I will be able to get a job in here on not, but at least I have been able to say that I have seen the place.  The building has 15 floors, and I have only seen the ground floor and the 3rd floor only. It's the third floor where the CEO's office is, adjoining to which is the assistant to the CEO's office. Me and some other applicants are to be interviewed in the PA's office.

I shouldn't be saying this, but somewhere in my heart, I know the job is mine; provided I have an impressive CV and that I am experienced, I know the job of a personal assistant. I had this philosophy that life is all about what one wants it to be., was made to realize how very stupid I was to think like that. Had it been this way, Muheet wouldn't have left me. I wouldn't want that now, would I?

"So you've been an assistant to Mr. Muheet Khurana previously. Hmm, nice..."

I bite my lower lip in nervousness as she says the name. Muheet Khurana, my ex-boss, and umm, my ex-husband, is a famous model in the Bollywood. I have worked for him as his PA. This was when I had fallen in love with him, and he too, as per what he told me.. his profile is breathtaking and well, the man speaks of hotness and elegance. Well, I shouldn't be remembering the way he looks during my interview, so concentrate Khushi!!

The rest of the interview goes well. Kate Anderson, the PA seems impressed, I bet the look on her face told  me that I can hope. I also answered all the questions that she asked me with complete confidence. And most of all, I am satisfied myself, which is what actually matters. And that's what Kate announces as she comes out of the office with the results. I have been appointed. Yay!!

After ages it seems as though I am genuinely happy. Atleast now I have something to busy myself with, and I know soon, I will forget the man. And I have to! I just hope things go the way I want them to. I am still lost in my reverie when I realize the entire floor has grown quite. And then I see the figure of the man, who is dressed in a very formal and elegant manner. He has his back towards me so I cant see his face, but there is something about this man that is sending weird sensations run down my spine. I have goose bumps at my back, or I don't know what, its hard to describe. From the continuous murmurs I gather that he is the CEO Arnav Singh Raizada, someone who is breathtakingly handsome and smoldering hot. Well, whatever he looks like doesn't matter to me, unless I hear him shouting for Kate Anderson, and I know that it is my business now; dealing with that man...

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part...
so khushi a divorcee...
now she will work with arnav...
update soon...
jav_111 thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Guyz, please, those who are sincere with wanting the pm,s.. plz send me a buddy request, or tell me to send you one.

I had to pm just a few of you today and it took me a whole of 30 mins. itna time tou chap likhte nhe lagga!!

plzzz..plz its a request.

From now, I will send pms to only those who are in my buddy list.
I am not trying to be rude. its a request. plz understand!!
zariya123 thumbnail
nice
arnav is her new boss
hope muheet wont come back
scorpio47 thumbnail
Nice begging. Await the fireworks to begin. 
Hmm k is a divorcee...
Interesting .
saffron ❤️S 
jav_111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zariya123

nice

arnav is her new boss
hope muheet wont come back

Lete hope 😉 Edited by jav_111 - 9 years ago
Parii.. thumbnail