Posted: 9 years ago

Sonu nidhi Banushali

I am in 9th class, I am born and brought up in Mumbai. and i am very fond of eating.

Actually, I never thought about acting. My mother sent some photos to neela tele films and got a call. They were looking for a new girl who can play the role of Sonu. Four days later I got selected.

people compare me with old Sonu, but I do not like to be compared to anyone. We are good friends. Initially people were not able to accept me in the role of Sonu, but gradually became all right. 

The atmosphere is very nice on set. Everybody are very supportive and cooperative. Especially Dilip Sir, he is a good actor, Sometimes  we get fear of acting in front of them, but they take great care to ease. 

I have a younger brother who is studying in third grade. my father is an Accountant, and my mother is a housewife. 

i owe all my success to my mother, I'm incomplete without them. My mother is my world. They help me in my studies. I do not take any tuition, my mother is my teacher. 

in future if not actress i wish to become a physiologist. I am all-rounder. I am very fond of painting. Besides music, Bharatanatyam and am learning many cultural activities.
Pinku

I am 19 years old and am studying at Nirmala College. I stay at Mira Road with father and younger sister. My father is a police officer and sister studying in 10th grade, I am a very quiet person by nature.

I did not wanted to act at first, i learnt a lot from Mr. Dilip joshi

we have great support from the team Director, the creative team, including Technicians and spot boy

i was in third class and use to play cricket, but left playing for acting,actually my dad wanted to be an actor, but he did not. I am fulfilling his dream to become an actor.

My birthday is on July 5 and it is fitting that this day had offered to show me.

Many are now turning to show. would not guess that the makers will show my parents, Also on Poptlal marriage still remains suspense. I'm sure the makers of several concepts in mind, which can run the show for many years.

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
Goli

TMKOC has been a fantastic journey. The best part is that these 1500 episodes recorded in my childhood. i can see my life of last six years in these.

I am 17 years old and am studying at KJ Somaiya College of Arts.

My father runs a shop in ghatkopar and my mother is a housewife.

if not actor i will be a businessman.

Tapu

My age is 17 years I am studying in college. people know me more as tapu rather than my name.

its has been a great journey so far with team of TMKOC, got to learn a lot from here, my childhood is attached with this how, can't believe that this show is completing its 1500 episodes.

one day director of this show saw me and asked for a photoshoot, and i came along with my mother, and got selected for the role of tapu 

i want to live life like tapu, not because of money but he is not afraid of anyone, he enjoys his life.
Pinku is 19 yrs old?! And still they r bacche?!!
@ FaultInOurStars

asit modi sahab ki nazar se dekhen too...ye sub abhi school going bache hi hain...😆..wo bhi half pants mein...🥳

Yahi hota hai jab bacche school ki jagah set par time bitate hai

Sometimes  we get fear of acting in front of them. 
@ Debby

Shabdo pe mat jao, Bhavnao ko samjho...😆
😲 Goli studies in KJ Somaiya?...Hope I meet him some day..😆 Edited by ..kimaya.. - 9 years ago
@ ..kimaya..
you also go to same college...??

if you happen to meet him...hide your lunch box otherwise goli baby will eat it...😆..kidding