seher supposedly making cake for rehaan bday..

Posted: 9 years ago
i dont know whether anyone shared the link...
 if so  sorry..

if not here is the link...

rehaan is slowly coming out.. and seher is her parents... so confused about... what and why she is doing...

she is her dad.. there.. no idea about how to cook.. only to make a mess... and rehaan chips in...

rehaan and seher are bonding... may be friends...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by kals82 - 9 years ago
Awww...I sooo want rehan to havsomeone to take care of him n make him feel special...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ

They have showed the sbb of rehans bday where sunehri hugs him & wishes bday. Rehan was totally suprised by her lovely gesture & it did touch his heart. Then she plans to bake cake for him but cake gets burnt & Rehan smiles seeing this cute effort by sunehri & Rehan helps her in baking cake. I really hope during that bday hug Rehan won't run back his memory to sanam hug. Poor girl with so much affection gave you a hug just stay with her for a moment
wow...rehaan helps her in cooking...love sehaan๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by kals82

i dont know whether anyone shared the link...
 if so  sorry..

if not here is the link...

rehaan is slowly coming out.. and seher is her parents... so confused about... what and why she is doing...

she is her dad.. there.. no idea about how to cook.. only to make a mess... and rehaan chips in...

rehaan and seher are bonding... may be friends...๐Ÿ˜‰

Atleast seher kept the kitchen neat but when asad cooked the entire kitchen & dining area was a disaster. As per mm article seher's feelings for Rehan starts changing after the fight & after the bday Rehan will start enjoying seher's company. Yep friendship is blooming! Friendship to love - I always wanted to see that in asya but asya's story was hate love category. 
Rehaan and Seher are such a good change to watch...they are fun...they are simple and sweet...Rehaan defo needs a friend most badly at this phase of his life...whether a romantic angle is planned or not it is up to the CVs but they are definitely a welcome change... I really hope they stick to the friendship phase a little longer 
waiting  for   cake  making scene๐Ÿ˜‰    and  before that   marhsm patti  scenes   sehaan   is happening for  real now๐Ÿ‘   gul has given enough indications  by now๐Ÿ˜ณ  scenes  after scenes
Well...it seems like by doing all these kinds of scenes CVs are painting S to be a shallow person, i.e., out-of-sight-out-of-mind.
It is one thing to just talk nicely, share about one's life, etc., and another to genuinely care.
Just asking on the phone why R left and leaving it at that, when S considers him to be the only friend she has in the house is very odd...not to mention cold and unfeeling.

Frankly, the more I look at it objectively, the more I do not like S.
I won't go into details...there are too many people here who love her, so keep up the enthusiasm.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He he he...
One can tell I am losing interest in the show...6-months is usually the outer limit for me.

Jayne

Originally posted by Jayne

Well...it seems like by doing all these kinds of scenes CVs are painting S to be a shallow person, i.e., out-of-sight-out-of-mind.
It is one thing to just talk nicely, share about one's life, etc., and another to genuinely care.
Just asking on the phone why R left and leaving it at that, when S considers him to be the only friend she has in the house is very odd...not to mention cold and unfeeling.

Frankly, the more I look at it objectively, the more I do not like S.
I won't go into details...there are too many people here who love her, so keep up the enthusiasm.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He he he...
One can tell I am losing interest in the show...6-months is usually the outer limit for me.

Jayne

s stands for? seher or sanam two person know?