ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: preeharsharora

zaya r jst d best didnt discuss abt hug as i ws in doubt dat its done bt zaya only naπŸ˜‰

if u hv any doubt abt BD ask me...they were 100% HarshIka in today's hug scene..now drool
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramita94

I'm scared this Remarriage and all sounds like a saazish

And very conveniently they started this fire so Zaya come close. And if they do become intimate and she falls pregnant, then halala?
🀣
Is se toh acha tha Aaliya giving Zain a challenge to find a way to nullify the divorce but no get her married to someone else and Zain will probably be ready for it as he has some much brotherly love for Rehan 

@red: true..we wall wanted to hav hmhmh sr2 but not like ths whn end result will be sumthng worst..yaar cmmn cv's SP romance ke bajaye BD'S ke dete toh..kaha sepration chaiye to divorce dedeto ho..ab toh kuch magana nahi..
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks @catz fr d zaya hug pic i wnted too se it thank u fr sharing 
soniadutta thumbnail
Its wait and watch game now bcoz all seems so confusing ...and more thing if she really getting prego with Zain child then WTH to marry with rehaan only and how could Zain make it done so easily?*bangshead*
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LazyLad14

@red: true..we wall wanted to hav hmhmh sr2 but not like ths whn end result will be sumthng worst..yaar cmmn cv's SP romance ke bajaye BD'S ke dete toh..kaha sepration chaiye to divorce dedeto ho..ab toh kuch magana nahi..

Tum toh shayar nikali yaar πŸ˜†
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

if u hv any doubt abt BD ask me...they were 100% HarshIka in today's hug scene..now drool

drooling drooling
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have noticed that whenever harshad hugs pree, he closes his eyes and hugs her so lovingly and passionately like real couple do. I mean he does it with so much honesty.  My personal feeling is that you close your eyes while hugging that person if you have feelings for that person as you want to feel her completely with no distraction.😳

QUOTE=ramita94]

No one talikng abt today's hug..here u go...we wl alway drool over ZaYa..

Again pree is so Chunni si she can fit in only one arm of Harshad. But i'm surprised where his other arm is, it's usually over her arm/shoulder. Here it's..

kya kamar pakad hain usne? πŸ˜†

They look so perfect in each other's arms πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

tnsn mat lo BD ke bare..agar woh kal ke epi mein aayenge toh khudi upload kardenge...😑
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saritamora8

I have noticed that whenever harshad hugs pree, he closes his eyes and hugs her so lovingly and passionately like real couple do. I mean he does it with so much honesty.  My personal feeling is that you close your eyes while hugging that person if you have feelings for that person as you want to feel her completely with no distraction.😳

QUOTE=ramita94]
Again pree is so Chunni si she can fit in only one arm of Harshad. But i'm surprised where his other arm is, it's usually over her arm/shoulder. Here it's..

kya kamar pakad hain usne? πŸ˜†

They look so perfect in each other's arms πŸ˜‰

dnt think too mch @sarita yr its his job he feels all tym wen she is near her nd closes his eyes bt dat hw he is proffo doing jst a job dats it so dnt think too mch abt harshika ..drool on zaya πŸ˜³πŸ˜³nt intend to offend u nd ur pov πŸ˜Š
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the zaya close up scenes are done by the main leads...its only for far, back or certain angles when leads are missing they use BD. Its used in almost all tele serials.

QUOTE=Catz.RangRasiya]
Originally posted by: preeharsharora

zaya r jst d best didnt discuss abt hug as i ws in doubt dat its done bt zaya only naπŸ˜‰