What if Katrina did Mary Kom and Finding Fanny - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Are people here suggesting Kat to do heroine centered movies?
And here i thought i disliked her..well i guess she has many haters.

add few more lakhs to at least opening day. that much power katrina has.

but as for her doing mary kom, no please. priyanka somehow struggled and made this one at least watchable with her performance. i can't see kat doing that.

finding fanny...i don't know, the role is very not demanding, i think she just might have pulled it. but still..no dips was just perfect there.
these two films require something called acting, which katrina cant do to save her life. she can only try to look pretty and have a nice body but other than that not sure why india is dying over her? shes boring
is this topic made so people can feel better about the awful box office responses to both the films πŸ˜†
Katrina would not sign a crappy film like Mary Kom! almost everyone trashed the story, direction, basically it was awfully made. So yeah nothing great in doing such a film, PC was good in it but not perfect. If Katrina did it then the movie would have done better box office wise because she has already made a very dark film like New York work but I don't think anyone from the current actresses could have done the role better than PC or look wise also no one suits the role more than PC.

Finding Fanny is a multi starrer and nothing extraordinary. Katrina could have easily played the character and her dialogue delivery is way better than Deepika and her accent would have been much more tolerable in this film compared to DP's! Katrina could have done the role better and also made it a box office success.

It's funny to see how some people always refuse to acknowledge Katrina's box office power and they keep dragging yuvvraj as an example of how 1 of her films got flopped. Yes it did she has had few flops but the kind of BO ratio she has can no one compete with so far, most successful commercial actress.

She even made a film like New York a hit, which was one of YRF's most risky and dark films ever. No item number, no hit music, only 3 weeks promotions. So let's give credit where it's due, neil and john where nobodies, after a hit like NY no one acknowledged Neil and he never got big offers same goes for john he was never a star, katrina was carrying the film on her shoulder.

MBKD was a commercial film but with a new comer like ali and someone like imran, but it became a success and critics also stated the hero of the film was Katrina and she made it work.

She also worked with a Ranbir who was very knew and his first successful film was APKGK!

And to all those people who are calling Tees Maar Khan a flop, IT WASN'T A FLOP! It was a semi hit thanks to the fantastic opening weekend people came running to the theaters to watch Sheila Ki Jawani since monday film went down because WOM was terrible, the film totally sucked that's how much a star can do = crowd puller, getting a good opening and that's what Katrina's Sheila managed!
Also De Dana Dan was not a flop it was above average !

And to those who are saying that now she is working in commercial films and with big stars only you are totally wrong! Bang Bang is a commercial film but Fitoor and Phantom are both very different films and with no male superstars in it.

People can act ignorant but the fact won't change that Katrina is the biggest female super star of India who got the best BO ratio and adds tremendous amount of value to each film she does period!

don't bother replying me back with: "Neil, Ali, John, Imran were super stars and Saif and Aditya are also super stars" I won't reply to such baseless replies..   

Edited by Meherbaan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Meherbaan

is this topic made so people can feel better about the awful box office responses to both the films πŸ˜†

BINGOπŸ‘πŸ‘...u got it dudeπŸ‘πŸΌ...when everything else fails...bashing Katrina will always help u feel betterπŸ‘
Originally posted by blue-ice

BINGOπŸ‘πŸ‘...u got it dudeπŸ‘πŸΌ...when everything else fails...bashing Katrina will always help u feel betterπŸ‘

Yup BI JI because this topic is so random and no Katrina fan started with "OMG Kat should have done these two roles"

I think PC did fantastically well in Mary Kom and Katrina does not even suit the character and would not be convincing to play it so the comparison is so lame, 2ndly not just katrina but any other actress could not be more convincing or as convincing as PC! only PC after Mary Kom herself could do this. But the film was not well made, director did a really bad job and the screenplay was awful, I guess her fans are pissed over that hence trying to compare it to Kat to feel a bit better!

Fanny is nothing extra ordinary any of the current actresses can play the role, some can even do a better job because they better actresses, and it's not even a women oriented film as this topic is making it out to be!

So yeah this topic is very random πŸ˜†
why can't we all just shut up and start enjoying movies of all actors. if they work hard and win us with solid performances we all should have galls to congratulate/praise them.

The reviews by critics would have been faaar worse  and the acting faaar worse.
Originally posted by Meherbaan

People can act ignorant but the fact won't change that Katrina is the biggest female super star of India who got the best BO ratio and adds tremendous amount of value to each film she does period!

don't bother replying me back with: "Neil, Ali, John, Imran were super stars and Saif and Aditya are also super stars" I won't reply to such baseless replies..   

Yahi bolte bolte ke munh toot gaya mera, but it's impossible to make blind haters understand πŸ˜† I gave up, as it's just mere waste of time πŸ˜›

It's a FACT, that Kat has the best and most successful BO record, also her starpower is immense. Only 3 Flops in her entire career, ain't that something much more than great? It certainly is. 

Also, those replies like John, Neil are big Superstars cause they have more facebook fans are lame πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

IMO, Katrina would've been much more convincing and better in FF than DP. 
Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Yahi bolte bolte ke munh toot gaya mera, but it's impossible to make blind haters understand πŸ˜† I gave up, as it's just mere waste of time πŸ˜›

It's a FACT, that Kat has the best and most successful BO record, also her starpower is immense. Only 3 Flops in her entire career, ain't that something much more than great? It certainly is. 

Also, those replies like John, Neil are big Superstars cause they have more facebook fans are lame πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Exactly! no point to even discuss with them because they ignorant that's why I stated don't even bother to reply with such silly stuff because I won't reply back πŸ˜†

It's funny how people can go to any level to be ignorant here, the "john, neil are big superstars cause they have more facebok fans are lame" statement is hilarious also the "Imran is bigger star than katrina"πŸ˜†