Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What if Katrina did Mary Kom and Finding Fanny - Page 13

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: briahna

why can't we all just shut up and start enjoying movies of all actors. if they work hard and win us with solid performances we all should have galls to congratulate/praise them.

This doesn't sound right๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

This doesn't sound right๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Vijay will get a heart attack if everyone starts following the above trend...๐Ÿ˜†
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ He probably has few moles in here just to stir the pot. ๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Vijay will get a heart attack if everyone starts following the above trend...๐Ÿ˜†

Vijay ko baad mein aayega...mujhe pehle aayega attack๐Ÿ˜ญ...i am just an emotional wreck right now...NO BASHING๐Ÿ˜ฒ...meri toh death he ho jaani hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

^ He probably has few moles in here just to stir the pot. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nigel...sometimes I do feel that these MIDs who daalo aag mein ghee are planted by Vijay to keep this forum running๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

Nigel...sometimes I do feel that these MIDs who daalo aag mein ghee are planted by Vijay to keep this forum running๐Ÿ˜†

I fall in this category according to preep ๐Ÿ˜† But where's my commision Vijay ? ๐Ÿ˜ก
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
then Peecee probably would have done Phantom and Deepu in Bangbang
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: zohasad2.0

and Kat is not to be credited๐Ÿ˜†

But Deepika gets all the credit for Ram Leela.. this hypocrisy of certain fans is laugh worthy. And I really don't know why people behave as if Kat has never done films without item numbers. Yes she has been a part of many masala films, but so have her contemporaries. 

Rajneeti and NY, both had her playing important characters. So it's not like her arch rivals are the only ones portraying strong roles onscreen. Kat has had her share too.. if DP did a CE, Kat had a ETT where she played an equally strong role opposite a Khan. It would be wrong to not take Kat's entire filmography into account during such discussions. Even now Kat is combining commercial films with script based ones like Phantom, but it's just sad how her arch rivals get the credit for all they do while with Kat people refuse to and instead come up with lame reasonings.

As much as people like to deny; Katrina's movies sell with AND without item numbers. Its funny though how those of her rivals only sell without item numbers, since they clearly suck at dancing. So Kat has an upper hand even there. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

I fall in this category according to preep ๐Ÿ˜† But where's my commision Vijay ? ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜†

U r getting more than the commission in the form of footage u r taking ..๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4