What if Katrina did Mary Kom and Finding Fanny - Page 18

Posted: 9 years ago
Katrina is better in action based/less acting more dancing roles and should stick to that. 
PC should do more of performance oriented roles than flower pot roles.DP I think is fine doing both glamorous and offbeat roles.
she can be a Marry (random) but she cant be a MarryKom for that acting is needed πŸ˜† 
and abt FF i havent seen so i cant comment still i think DP has done her Job πŸ˜›
why would she they both failed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It would have been a hit.  Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
If Katrina would be there, then these two would have been a big FLOP! She couldn't act to save face. Katrina is only good in item numbers, that is her strength! Acting wise, she is a white flat face. And her star power is not that much. Deepika has done better! She gave back to bad hits in 2013.
And please, no comic roles for Kat. I was bored in Tees Maar Khan. She would not be able to pull up a film which doesn't has an item song, she can't do acting driven filmed. Admit that! She is best for Kamli type roles only. 

And Katrina will only work with glamourized big banners, she will never go out of her comfort zone. You can't dny that. Whereas Deepika or even PC will surely push their boundaries, because even if the film flops( which isn't the case) they will not lose their star status.

The Reality is, Deepika Padukone is the biggest female star now. She is the busy Queen Bee, with a jammed calender. Don't worry Katrina will lose nothing though, she is good in items, which she will get no matter what.

Finding Fanny is a refreshing film, not your typical masala BW film. And the film's worth doesn't depends on number only. Deepika is an amazing actress, whereas Katrina is an item girl, amazing item girl. Not Kat but Dippy can carry a film that's solely dependent on ACTING!!

Race 2, Cocktail, YJHD, Chennai Express, Ramleela.. Just dont forget everything before betting anything.. *wink*

Whatever you say, repeating something many times won't make it true.. So admit it guys.. *another wink*
Oh please, these films require ACTING, and let's not get started on Katty darlings abilities. So what if these fils aren't big hits? Priyanka and Deepika have been praised for their roles and the overall outcome as been good. 

If Kat did Mary Kom then Mary would be doing an item song in the boxing rink and if she did FF then I'd think Shake Your Bootiya would be a Chikni Chameli Part 2 and she'd need a lot of those to be noticed alongside the legends.  πŸ˜†
The movie would have good opening as she is way too popular than both the lead of above movie u mention
I think people would've gone to see it only because they would have been curious to see how she did such a role.