Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Maybe.. 

Did Arjun have much to do in the film. What's his star pull? 

I don't think he is that popular. 

its depends on the product doesnt matter how big star u r if the aam janta dont take interest then nobody gonna waste their money they will better watch big budget holiday releases

arjun is no khan he has a face value but dont have BO pull yet he can give 80-100cr film and also 20-30cr film
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rewaa

Why De Dana Dan which released 4 months after NY did not do well ?Why Yuvvraaj which released six months before NY was a huge disaster then?Even TMK fizzled out after a great weekend.No one is bigger than a film .NY and MBKD were good movies that's why they succeeded .Nothing to do with Katrina ..

There was a film called De Dana Dan! Yuvraj was a big dud. Katrina's star power couldnot save it! 
Edited by SG200 - 9 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Katrina can pull off such roles. She's a big star for sure but I find both Deepika and Priyanka better actors than her. Hopefully she'll change my perception one day
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

This question shouldn't be asked here in IF, as you know she's the MOST HATED here for whatever/unknown reasons. πŸ˜†

BUT IN REALITY -Katrina is the biggest female star in Bollywood now. Her starpower is unmatchable and massive, just the name KATRINA is enough to make a movie Superhit! 
Remember MBKD, New York? Cast any other heroine, and the movies would've been disasters. But it is Kat's starpower alone made those movies HIT. 

So if Kat was in MK or FF, then it would've done much much more better business at BO. Mary Kom would'nt have been struggling so bad at the BO despite of having so called good reviews and being so called ''good cinema'', also FF. Because PC and DPAD can only dream to have such starpower like Kat. 

phir Tees Maar khan flop kyun ho gayi πŸ˜† New York movie was a hit but doesn't mean all credit should be given to kat neil nitin mukesh n john were very gud in it .Marykom agar kat karti phir movie flop hoti as kat can't act better then PC i doubt that n Dp doesn't need a star power like kat she is happy with wat she has got n she can act too πŸ˜Š
Azor_Ahai thumbnail
She would have been able to carry Finding Fanny ably but wouldn't have been able to do so with Mary kom - mostly because she doesn't fit for later in any sense. But lets say - give her a biopic on Sonia Gandhi - I am sure she will nail it.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

First you need to get your facts correct. 

FF is not a female-oriented or Deepika's movie alone. Neither it has a ''unpopular cast''.

Arjun is the current heartthrob of Bollywood. No many fans in IF, but in real world he has many. Arjun recently gave a 100cr. Superhit -2 States. Dimple, Pankaj are no way ''unpopular''. 

But in comparison of Imran/John then,  Arjun is way more popular now. Arjun is at his peak now with many Hits and big projects on his way. 

Okay. I don't know anything about Finding Fanny. 

So Katrina can do Finding Fanny.

What about Mary Kom? 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also it's just a question.
Some here need to stop getting too defensive. 

Sure Katrina doesn't care about  IF but rolling in the mullah...

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even Shahrukh Khan who has immense star power couldnot save a movie Swades what's the guarantee that Katrina can make FF a hit. 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karan-007

phir Tees Maar khan flop kyun ho gayi πŸ˜† New York movie was a hit but doesn't mean all credit should be given to kat neil nitin mukesh n john were very gud in it .Marykom agar kat karti phir movie flop hoti as kat can't act better then PC i doubt that n Dp doesn't need a star power like kat she is happy with wat she has got n she can act too πŸ˜Š

Tees Maar Khan despite of being a ridiculously bad movie, wasn't a flop just because of Kat's presence and her chartbuster number 'Sheila'. It recovered it's production cost and made profit, also De Dana Dan, it was Semi-Hit. -http://www.boxofficeindia.com/Movies/movie_detail/tees_maar_khan

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/Movies/movie_detail/de_dana_dan

Replace Kat with any other heroine in TMK, it would've been a disaster. Remember Chandni Chowk To China? πŸ˜†
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

NO -  for BOTH.

ONly Deepika suitable as angie and only Priyanka suitable as Mary Kom.

I don't know what role suitable with Katrina. May be as dancer like what she did in Dhoom 3