New Article:Trap set against Kabir; Bittu to fall in love with Rachana

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Got this article from FB Here is the link
I don't know Why cv are trying to make Rabir facing so much hurdles.

Thank you FB
Edited by parmarA - 9 years ago
Thanks 4 sharing alkaπŸ˜›
Fristly...wow our hero will save his mom in the blastπŸ˜ƒ
Happy n sad😊😭
Anywayz...alka u made me feel reliefed...😊 
Rachna will not fall 4 bittu I ws so afraid..pheww...
Its all the way rabir...😳
N all this game plan...oh my gosh masi is so horrible...
I hope kabir gets to knw the truth soonπŸ˜›
 How can they even say Bittu falling in love with Rachna πŸ˜²πŸ˜²???  Bittu is an 8 yr old  ( mental age ) . How can an eight yr old have romantic feelings πŸ˜›??  Kuch Bhi πŸ€£
Kabir will look like a muff if he even suspects Bittu is in love with his Rachna . LolπŸ˜›

If kabir is deciding not to send his family off πŸ˜† What is Dayal,s stand πŸ˜›  . It willbe fun to know that Dayal is not dictating terms in kabir,s lifeπŸ‘πŸ‘.for once πŸ˜†

Why are they repeating the same schemes for KT,s mom against Rachna which Seema had used against gunjan ??? Do they have better ideas than making mother in law the Vamps of the show 

Am happy that kabir is not  sending his family off to please the gargs πŸ˜ƒ Though his mom & aunt are canniving  his brother is innocent πŸ˜• . First time Dayal has to bow down to kabir,s decision  πŸ‘πŸ‘. 

It is a good lesson  for Dayal that he cannot control everybody,s life as he did till now coz he is surrounded by spineless  gargs except Gunjan πŸ˜ƒ. 

How come he did not throw Seema out when she was planning against gunjan ?? Is it bcoz it is his brothers wife πŸ˜‘😑. HYPOCRITE πŸ˜‘😑. 

He really thinks he can put terms & conditions  to his daughter,s in laws family but not in his own family πŸ˜‘

I know Rabir will be together  at the end  but kabir standing his ground against Dayal is very much neededπŸ‘πŸ‘. 
Just my POV , no Offence pls 
TFS
what is this now,
dont have  a good feeling about it...
ufff it will be interesting to see how kabir will handle this,
we are here waiting for some rabir romance , but look what the cvs are trying...