Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shah Rukh Khan: Very gracious of Salman Khan to have thought of me!

Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan: Very gracious of Salman Khan to have thought of me!

September 16, 2014 11:23:29 AM IST
By Urvi Parikh, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

A lot of speculations have been doing the rounds whether Shah Rukh Khan will visit Salman Khan's television show Bigg Boss 8' to promote his upcoming film HAPPY NEW YEAR, after the latter invited him for the promotions during the show's launch.

view SHAH RUKH KHAN AT HAPPY NEW YEAR GRAND MUSIC LAUNCH event gallery

view SHAH RUKH KHAN AT HAPPY NEW YEAR GRAND MUSIC LAUNCH
event gallery

When quizzed SRK about it during the HAPPY NEW YEAR music launch, he said, "Well, that will be decided by the marketing team. But given an opportunity and if time permits, I would definitely go for it. Everybody is very gracious and so it Salman bhai, and 'Bigg Boss', that they have thought of me."

However, Bollywood Badshah made it a point to also clarify that if he didn't go for the promotions, then it shouldn't be taken in a negative way.

"But due to some reason if I don't go then please don't take it negatively," clarified Khan.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, directed by Farah Khan and produced by Red Chillies Entertainment, also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, Jackie Shroff and Vivaan Shah. The film is slated to release this Diwali.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ek doosre ki praise bhi kar rahe hai, phir bhi lagta hai jaise race kar rahe hai.  🥱 Someone show these two 3 Idiots. 😆
Edited by Humsafar. - 9 years ago