Qubool Hai

Hamara dream house <333 With pics

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG! That scene was so good! β˜ΊοΈ Loved SaHil expressions so much, specially Aahil's when she came close to him and he asked "kya?"  πŸ˜† Poor guy was confused seeing his wife getting seductive πŸ˜† The way he was looking at her, it was so hot! ☺️ We can pretend they had eye sex πŸ€£ 
Hats off to KVB and SJ for giving us such awesome scenes with their natural expressions! πŸ‘

Edited by macaron - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha i loved that scene. sahil are just so unique. It's usually the guy who is all flirty and smirky. but not here, nuh uh, our girl sanam is of a different breed all together. She doesn't blush and run away like a typical tv serial herione. nope, she seductively walks up to her husband to corrects him. poor aahil looked nervous for a secπŸ˜† i think by now we all know who the dominating one is in the relationship  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing πŸ€—
SaHil β˜ΊοΈ 
Sanam the seductress β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How gorgeous are Aahil and Sanam! <3 Thank you so much for sharing! :)
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear
Lovely pics
Sanam very naughty she so different na...I usually saw seductive trick used by heroes only but first time heroine do this type of naughty scene
I want to see aahil make sanam blushing his some naughtiness πŸ˜†
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The seductive nature of Sanam, she got from her mom. But when it comes to actually getting into the intimacy, I think Sanam will be more confident than her mom. 
When it comes to consummation, even though aahil may have more experience, I want Sanam to be equally eager to experience the moment.  
Laura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehar23

haha i loved that scene. sahil are just so unique. It's usually the guy who is all flirty and smirky. but not here, nuh uh, our girl sanam is of a different breed all together. She doesn't blush and run away like a typical tv serial herione. nope, she seductively walks up to her husband to corrects him. poor aahil looked nervous for a secπŸ˜† i think by now we all know who the dominating one is in the relationship  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Agree.  I'm loving that nature of Sanam, she's differente from other heroines on tv. Hope she will not change πŸ˜Š Their scenes will be more hot β˜ΊοΈ
Laura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Thanks for sharing πŸ€—

SaHil β˜ΊοΈ 
Sanam the seductress β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Welcome πŸ€— Yeah, can't wait for SaHil romance β˜ΊοΈ
Laura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

How gorgeous are Aahil and Sanam! <3 Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Such a perfect couple  
You're welcome πŸ˜Š 
Laura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Sana--

Thanks dear
Lovely pics
Sanam very naughty she so different na...I usually saw seductive trick used by heroes only but first time heroine do this type of naughty scene
I want to see aahil make sanam blushing his some naughtiness πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† ... This is why i love SaHil. They are unique, so I expect something new in their futur relationship πŸ˜‰
Thanks and u r welcome  πŸ€—