Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
dani  yeah  could be  as  billi  is  gul  heroine🤢  she  will never get  caught🥱

mystery  who killed   her   and  may be for mellow drama    aahil  or  saanm can be blamed😕
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think rehan & sanam saves seher without knowing she is the twin sister
They will save her due to humanity & bring her to ahils house. Thus Sehan entering the mansion
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

They will save her due to humanity & bring her to ahils house. Thus Sehan entering the mansion

yeah  even i think the same   twins  mystery  will not  come out so soon😉😆    it will the  highlight of the show😳    sunheri transformation  to   seher   will be  so  amazing to watch   and thats   where

shades of her character  will unfold😳

good  twist   so   no confusion 😆   no switch over👏      sehaan enters   mansion😉😆

now  since   sunheri will enter   as  sunheri     i think   sunheri  will fall for rihaan😳
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

Rehaan will bring Seher to the mansion I think and of course if she is living there it's obvious Sanam and Seher will interact. You just have to look at their faces to know they are twins. 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Danitrini

Rehaan will bring Seher to the mansion I think and of course if she is living there it's obvious Sanam and Seher will interact. You just have to look at their faces to know they are twins.

Humshakals can happen right in life
Seher doesn't know about herself & sanam too is unaware about having a twin sis
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am just looking forward to this track. Seems interesting.  It will now I guess reveal to ahil that sanam has a humshakal
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

I am just looking forward to this track. Seems interesting.  It will now I guess reveal to ahil that sanam has a humshakal

exactly...