Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The Brilliant Marketing Campaign: The Times Of India And Deepika Paduk - Page 2

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Making mountain outta a molehill is what this is..πŸ˜†

Everyone wants to milk the oppurtunity to suit their purposes and that's working as well. Women empowerment being a facade to score on all sides..

The BW brigade should be unapologetically thrashed as well..they come out of their nests when it's a popular actress

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: CeaselessBanter

"If women have breasts and if there is nothing wrong with it, what is wrong in sharing it? "

This sounds so dirty πŸ˜†

I think sharing or not should be left to the individual, some exhibit no hesitance and enjoy doing that like Poonam pandey or ilk and others might get offended because they're simply not comfortable doing it..

briahna thumbnail
πŸ˜†
i would like to express my big thanks to our member NailClipper for this timely bomb.
i salute you for keeping tab on the topics and keeping a record what goes on.

i just hope this quote of deepika's reaches the media:

"I believe if you are a celebrity or public figure... these things are bound to happen. And I don't think you can accuse anybody of anything. If I am a public figure and if someone has captured me then I feel I should have been a little careful

~ Deepika Padukone

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fountainhead

Whose PR is this?? Sonam or Katrina's? I am guessing it's Sonam as her movie is releasing nextπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† But Kat is her greatest enemy! Bang Bang is the movie to beat this year for her!πŸ˜† Schuck it, it might be both. Omg, they united their forces!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: briahna

πŸ˜†

i would like to express my big thanks to our member NailClipper for this timely bomb.
i salute you for keeping tab on the topics and keeping a record what goes on.

i just hope this quote of deepika's reaches the media:

"I believe if you are a celebrity or public figure... these things are bound to happen. And I don't think you can accuse anybody of anything. If I am a public figure and if someone has captured me then I feel I should have been a little careful

~ Deepika Padukone

dp pic was taken from above n they have zoomed that n I don't think in that quote she meant that reporter can zoom n take pics of a heroine's clevage 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what the f**k is this PhD analysis for?
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ridiculous!!! People in india are always too judgmental when a successful women expresses her opinion aggressively. 
Its dammed if you do and dammed if you dont situation. 
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting example of the smoking campaign. The Tobacco industry, the diamond industry are all advertising created desires.

Anyways...the DP thing reminded me of the ALS ice bucket challenge! It's like this: I am for the cause but the herd mentality was annoying because it didn't seem like people really cared about the issue but just didn't want to be left out! The article does say that!

I don't agree with this article fully. It also sounds like a milking opportunity of the situation. Yes I am proud of my sexuality but I don't necessarily want it to be displayed like 'omg look at her cleavage' maybe 'sexy lady' with a nice pic will be ok.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 9 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
let's assume that it is all a PR stunt. it still does not change the fact that what she said was right - the media is getting sleazier by the day.

why is it that whenever women say anything - we focus on the messenger rather than the message?

BTW, the sharing quote of this article is beyond stupid
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! That was long! Those who read it click like to my post. πŸ˜†