I dont give a s**t about what people think: Sonam Kapoor - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
"Be unapologetically yourself. Dress the way you want to dress, say what you want to say, do what you want to do. I've done that. And honestly, a lot of people criticised me for it, but I'm still standing. So, f**k them. Revel in the fact that you can be beautiful and men can't. Do not try to be something you're not. That's all I want to say," 

says Sonam who did not left anyone without commenting on their dress sense and giving them fashion advises , Not to forget commenting rudely and making disgusted faces on others' dresses and body part.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -stigma- - 9 years ago
Good. Next time so and so says something that you may not like maybe you won't be all whiney you know seeing as you don't give a shit about what people say, so it shouldn't affect you ๐Ÿ˜†
Funny though she's seen as being unapologetically honest yet when someone else does the exact same thing it's not received well.Edited by liedownineden - 9 years ago
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

She is a brat, has good dressing sense, got her career on silver platter and she is pauli kam = she is Kareena's replica
Edited by joyce_k - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -stigma-

"Be unapologetically yourself. Dress the way you want to dress, say what you want to say, do what you want to do. I've done that. And honestly, a lot of people criticised me for it, but I'm still standing. So, f**k them. Revel in the fact that you can be beautiful and men can't. Do not try to be something you're not. That's all I want to say," 
says Sonam who did not left anyone without commenting on their dress sense and giving them fashion advises , Not to forget commenting rudely and making disgusted faces on others' dresses and body part.๐Ÿ˜†
@Bold-
 Didn't she give 'dressing gyaan' to others on KWK...& here talking something else๐Ÿ˜†
"Dress the way you want to" only if I approve it

Oh Sonam. She makes me smile with her crazy monkey antics.

Love you Sonam, we fans know you don't give a damn what others think and do your work.
Sonam's interviews remind me of sarah palin interviews. Fun to read/watch as she makes a fool out of herself.
Originally posted by MR.KooL

Yup...its easier to not care about what others say...if u have him as ur Daddy๐Ÿฅฑ...if not for her family...Sonam would have long been kicked out of the industry...forget about getting a movie with Salman Khan...FLOP QUEEN๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by -Rambler-

Sonam's interviews remind me of sarah palin interviews. Fun to read/watch as she makes a fool out of herself.

ha ha...perfect comparison...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ...I wonder what Sonam is able to see from her backyard??๐Ÿ˜†