Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kimi484

sonam fans no offence
but its a very strange defense
any way who is a wh**e?
there is a difference in being called flopqueen and a wh**e.
do you have any proof of those actresses being wh**es?
there are atleast proof of sonam's box office track record
how any other actress being a wh**e
or others having boyfriend
have anything to do with sonam's box office track?
or her lack of appreciation from movie critics for her acting?
she will be judged by her own work, own acting, own BO record etc
not based on what other actresses do.

Thanku !!!!!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kareena05

The word you wrote in capitall letter and with a disgusting emoji shows your hatred towards Sonam...

OK...so even if I hate Sonam(according to u)...u will start calling other women wh**es??πŸ˜•
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There we go acting victims once again
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lol attacking some under the facade of honesty is like a free license for uttering nonsense because she's being honest and straight forward and Sonam seems to get  away with it every time..

IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palingenesis

Oh god...πŸ€ͺ When is her royal shit film releasing? She's everywhere spouting some shit or d other! πŸ˜† She's as bad as Kareena! πŸ€’ πŸ˜†

She's worse than Kareena πŸ˜†.

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL @  ppl writing long posts. I bet Sonam will say somethng else tomorrow. Lol. As a Sonam fan, let her live in her bubble head.  I'm happy with whatever she does.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

The same person who went on national television, criticized actresses for their "tacky" outfits, advised them to hire stylists is now saying, don't give a f**k, dress however you want? Woookaay. Let me swallow that pill. πŸ€ͺ

Where are the people who don't think twice about criticizing Kareena's contradictory comments but have no problem defending Sonam's bizarre antics even though there's hardly any difference in their behavior? I'm interested in their take here. πŸ˜†And no I am not talking about sensible Sonam fans like Lifolicious and Rainnie. 

Yeah but she retracted those statements like a few months back. She even said she is no one to call anyone out on their fashion choices. People should wear what they want and what they like, etc.

I think Sonam is much more than a ditzy gal but she def has a mouth in her foot syndrome. As for her and Kareena, not much difference--yet I hardly ever see Sonam fans saying oh that's typical Sonam, lt's just laugh it off. When the KWK episode happened even the Sonam fans criticized her. Also, I've never hard Sonam made platter/charity comments so she wins over Kareena on that one. But see even when Kareena says something she's labelled as refreshing and entertaining and of course a few will say she's a bimbo, but Sonam usually doesn't get the reaction. She tends to get the negative one.

Another thing, she's usually a very nice human being and if people like Abhay, Farhan and Fawad are saying that--I'll believe them since all them are such mature sensible guys. KJo is a shit stirrer and I really think him and her together are not a good combination. I mean if you watch her in her personal life and BTS in movies, you know she's not as shallow as she is portrayed in the media or these talk shows. There are many times where you can tell she comes from a good place and she has a good heart.
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think we interpret Sonam ikon's mantra in wrong way , it is :

Dusreka suno mat , dusereko sunao
πŸ˜†

Dont care about what people think about you, wear whatever u like etc. are just inline with the promotion of her current movie theme. All these things will change after movie is over.

Edited by Bazigar - 9 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

<font color="#660099">Yeah but she retracted those statements like a few months back. She even said she is no one to call anyone out on their fashion choices. People should wear what they want and what they like, etc.</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">I think Sonam is much more than a ditzy gal but she def has a mouth in her foot syndrome. As for her and Kareena, not much difference--yet I hardly ever see Sonam fans saying oh that's typical Sonam, lt's just laugh it off. When the KWK episode happened even the Sonam fans criticized her. Also, I've never hard Sonam made platter/charity comments so she wins over Kareena on that one. But see even when Kareena says something she's labelled as refreshing and entertaining and of course a few will say she's a bimbo, but Sonam usually doesn't get the reaction. She tends to get the negative one.</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Another thing, she's usually a very nice human being and if people like Abhay, Farhan and Fawad are saying that--I'll believe them since all them are such mature sensible guys. KJo is a shit stirrer and I really think him and her together are not a good combination. I mean if you watch her in her personal life and BTS in movies, you know she's not as shallow as she is portrayed in the media or these talk shows. There are many times where you can tell she comes from a good place and she has a good heart.</font>

Not entirely true, Hetal. Lots of people here trash Kareena ( I'm taking her example here again because she is most similar to Sonam personality wise) for her dumb statements but give Sonam the benefit of the doubt. As for me, I give neither of them the benefit of the doubt. Why should I? If you're going to shoot off nonsense, why is anyone obliged to "scratch the surface and dig deeper". I don't think Sonam is a nice person either. She can be quite vindictive. Yes, she is flighty and innocent at times but she definitely has a mean streak, just like Karena.
fcuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Not entirely true, Hetal. Lots of people here trash Kareena ( I'm taking her example here again because she is most similar to Sonam personality wise) for her dumb statements but give Sonam the benefit of the doubt. As for me, I give neither of them the benefit of the doubt. Why should I? If you're going to shoot off nonsense, why is anyone obliged to "scratch the surface and dig deeper". I don't think Sonam is a nice person either. She can be quite vindictive. Yes, she is flighty and innocent at times but she definitely has a mean streak, just like Karena.

I agree with you. I recently read an interview of hers where she was asked a question on her social activism. She went to give a lot of yarn and in the end she said "I went to a rape protest march in Mumbai. I was the only actress there. Other actresses who were in town didn't show up."
She doesn't leave out even a noble cause if she could take a dig at other actresses. All her actions seem to be motivated by her  need to put herself in good light while trashing her rivals.

She doesn't need Karan to show the worst side of her. She can do that on her own.