Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tanya.91

Instead of str8 ffwd, sonam always came across bitter and hateful.
She said she dont look here and there, but all of her interview is filled with indirect digs on others.

Even while supporting Deepika...she didn't fail to take a dig at her...that Deepika is diplomatic😆
WreckTangle. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You don't give a shit about what people think but you continuously spew shit from your mouth. Always comes across bitter and vindictive.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
So she took the dialogue promo of Khoobsurat and gave a whole interview on it? ðŸ˜†
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Even while supporting Deepika...she didn't fail to take a dig at her...that Deepika is diplomatic😆

The fans of Deepika calls Deepika diplomatic. So why it's a problem when Sonam said it ?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chocolover89

So she took the dialogue promo of Khoobsurat and gave a whole interview on it? ðŸ˜†

😆 
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: londonthumakda

At least I am not going around calling actresses wh**es unlike your narrow-minded ass 🥱 so go and fix yourself first missy...Badi aayi moral police banne

You seem like a real dump. And I know what is your real account. So stop behaving like your virgin Deepika
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I like the bindaas attitude though at times it gets her into trouble and she should try to at times watch what she says , but I like how she says better to be who you are then pretend so kudos to her !!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kareena05

The fans of Deepika calls Deepika diplomatic. So why it's a problem when Sonam said it ?

Koi problem nahi hai bhai😆😆...IMO being diplomatic is not THAT bad either...but its a dig anyways...agar kissi ko support karna hai to do it with ur heart ...dig lekar support karna hai toh support mat karo😆
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh you innnocent childlike lady with a heart of gold,   a mind so deep and honesty second to none...  you do give a lot of shit when it comes to other people  and their business. =]
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: VintageRose

Oh you innnocent childlike lady with a heart of gold,   a mind so deep and honesty second to none...  you do give a lot of shit when it comes to other people  and their business. =]

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£