ZaYa Drabble ~ Pitch Black

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys! Ok so this is my first drabble on ZaYa. I wrote this in like 20 minutes so it's pretty boring. Anyways, this drabble starts off from yesterday's epi where aaliya is holding onto Zain's shirt,  crying. The scenario isn't the same though, just imagine there's no property talk here and zain just walks for no reason finding aaliya like that and also the paragraph in italic  is a flash back. So here goes nothing:

Pitch Black

She stood there clutching his shirt to her chest, tears rolling down her cheeks. She held the shirt up to her face and a tiny smile played upon her lips. He still wears the same deodrant, she thought. She slightly chuckled at herself at her own randomness. 

"Zain, stop it! Idiot! Mujhe suffocation ho rahi hai!", she scoffed, as Zain sprayed a depressingly large amount of deo on himself. Zain smirked, "You know what Mamu ki Bhaanji? I was actually gonna get my deo brand changed lekin jab woh tumhe tang karti hai, main kaise ditch karoonga isse? Actually, I think instead of an air freshner, I'm gonna use this for our room. At least it might chase you out." Aaliya glared at him, before she snapped, "Get lost, Zain!"

She smiled, fondly. "Kamina.", she murmered. "Kaun, mein?", she heard Zain's voice say from behind. "Haan, tu-", she swallowed hard, as the harsh reality hit her once again, as painfully as each time. "Kuch nahi.", she muttered. Zain's doting eyes followed her, as she quickly scurried away. She must have been remembering us., Zain said to himself,  internally. The very thought put a smile on his face. Zain sighed, he knew she wanted him back as much as he did. "Ziddi.", he mumbled. 

Aaliya came to a rushed halt, as she reached the end of the road. She weakly leaned against the wall, her nails gritting into the paint work. She hated the fact that his memories, could make her smile, she hated that she still loved him, she hated that she could never be his again. She would never hear him say, 'Mallika-e-Zain' again. And above all,  she hated that she hadn't realized all this before. She had learned to make herself believe that Zain was just a bad chapter of her life, that could be discarded. But she was so wrong. For over a year she had pacified herself telling herself that Zain held no place in her heart anymore, but seeing him again after such a cruelly long time, she realized that her life would be as dull as a withered rose without Zain Abdullah in it. Her heart writhed in pain, every single one of those dried up wounds surfacing again, as the ruthless truth hit her. There would always be an emptiness in her heart, that would never be filled. Not without Zain Abdullah. Her life had become pitch black.

~-~-~-~-~

So that was it! I'm not sure abt how much u guys would have liked this coz there's hardly speech and it kinda gets boring to read just description alone. All the same, I hope u guys liked it. And guys, I'm not get happy with a 1000 views and 20 likes and 10 comments. I'm not bothered abt less views at all, I just want those who read to leave their feedback behind. If u read, then plz spare a minute to leave a like(that is if u liked it) and a comment. It in no way encourages any writer to write when they get no response for it. So please comment ppl! Thnx for reading!  :)

Ramya

P.S. Buddy me for PMs. :)
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago
Wow!!! Amazing...:)
update more na plzzz
awesome work.loved it
Wooww... This is awesome!
Deo??
This was awesome.
Please keep writing.
You gonna continue this?
This is beautiful.
Thanks a lot for pm.
hey it's awesome
keep writing more
I would love to read
r u continuing this?
I'm not really a Beintehaa reader... but i roughly know what's going on onscreen...
Your drabble reads concise and compact. I like how you don't waste words to describe it.
Aliya hurt a lot and mended her own heart after what Zain did to her. When he reappears, the happiness in seeing him again is mixed with the pain of heartbreak, and fear of having been once badly bruised. 

I liked your piece. Great job ! 
thanks for the PM! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
That was so damn beautiful.
"Kamina." I could just feel the fondeness.And that wasn't sarcastic.
Thanks for writing on ZaYa Ramya.
And no matter how much Aliya wants to forget about Zain, she simply cannot live without him.
You depicted that beautifully.
That was awesome dude!!
Beautifully written
Thanx for d pm
it was awesome!!!๐Ÿ‘...very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...loved it...โค๏ธ

Originally posted by Little_Johnny

Wow!!! Amazing...:)
update more na plzzz
awesome work.loved it

Thank u so much!
I'm not sure abt continuing, I have exams running but I guess I can write a sequel in my holidays which will start on the 25th but I'm not sure. If I do continue, I'll put up a note.
Thanks again!  :)
page TWO! Po di! *Pouts*
-------------
Beautifully Written! Claps! Ek nahi do nahi TEEN baar!
And that Deo flash back was so nice.

I love the way you describe feelings!
You're a Professional!
Kitne Dino se likh rahi ho?
Aliya cannot forget him! I'm too excited to watch todays episode.

Anyway, I have NO complaints!
And ek aur baat.Mein tumhe torture. Nahi karungi.

STUDY FOR YOUR EXAM GIRL!
All The Best!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago