ZaYa Drabble ~ Pitch Black - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by arshipotterfan

^ unhone? 😲
😆
Yeah, he said that
I dont particulary care bout Jason or Piper.
If he writes them of, I wouldnt care :P
But percy nd Annabeth have to grow old together.
I also want Leo's dream of opening Leo and calypso's Garage come true 😭
I love Nico too mam! From the end.of labrynth :/
I just want Gaia to go back to sleep since if she dies.. she can't die can she O.o
Seventh oct,come already!

Eh? A hindi mistake or something? 😆 Juat ignore it yaar, I'm from the south so my hindi ain't good.
I like jason and piper but I would prefer the original PJ team anytime over them, but I love leo.
Sometimes I've found annabeth a bit annoying but she's one of my favs as well. And I totally love Nico!
That's the thing abt Greek mythology yaar, it can never end. It just goes on forever coz these evil gods refuse to just die. 😆
It was awesome...
Really loved it...
Write more...
Originally posted by sageflower7

I'm not really a Beintehaa reader... but i roughly know what's going on onscreen...
Your drabble reads concise and compact. I like how you don't waste words to describe it.
Aliya hurt a lot and mended her own heart after what Zain did to her. When he reappears, the happiness in seeing him again is mixed with the pain of heartbreak, and fear of having been once badly bruised. 

I liked your piece. Great job ! 
thanks for the PM! 👍🏼

Thank u dude! Ur from the qh forum right? I really appreciate it that u read this despite of being a non-viewer of BI, it means a lot!
Thank u so much! :)
N