Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

8:00 P.m !! So at CLT20?

mayb
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so finally hrithik and kat will come together for the title track launch and thank god no 8 am 😆 but want to ask 8pm is the same time for  CLT20 ?
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Originally posted by: theprince

so finally hrithik and kat will come together for the title track launch and thank god no 8 am 😆 but want to ask 8pm is the same time for  CLT20 ?

yes 8pm KKR vs CSK opening match
theprince thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Holly shit i just want it

how these 2 people can be hot like this the video will create havoc cant wait cant wait
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
DUDE, this is effing hot❤️❤️
DB_reloaded thumbnail
the still is super hawt
theprince thumbnail
great but i want to ask because i dont know anything about the system for these sport people i mean hrithik will go with kat to laucn the song live before the match or they will air it on TV ?
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 September 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Yej kya hua, kab hua, kaise hua???? 
Ok, listened to the 3 new tracks 4 times now. It wudn't be fair judge them with previous 2.. coz not only they had visuals but they also got @ 40 listenings for me 😆

I have avoided reading others comments so that they dont influence me. 😆

Uff- top song. Very fast, very moody, very smiling and ufff... addictive. Altho' its on the line of "mere khabo me jo aaye" its totally diff... more "awara bhanware" mood. I can visualise Kat letting it lose in Manali's beautiful locations... dancing with her hair down, playing with kids and cute animals etc.. 😆 So katty, let ur hair down.. and be as free as teenage in first time love. Hr's part "kya kya karogi khab me humse, kitne rang baldu khamkhwah.." 😆 

Meherban (reprised)- awesome. I always thot female part in original doesnt suit the song, but many here just loved it. But i think this song proves I was right. Just a guitar and male voice.. its nice song to play on night time beach.. with friends chilling out around a fire.. and listening to some1 singing with guitar.

Title track- Hmmm, lil disappointed. It reminded me of Bhappida's 80s MJ's "chori kiya hua song". After @ 4 min.. its real MJ in BW istyle. Weakest song to hear... but HR-Kat's dance move will take to another level. This song has to be on air next.. and full-on. This for dance, MJ and promotions only. Gotta get the video out soon. 

so, all in all 9/10 for the whole album. I have changed my mind abt songs on repeat visits in past, so this just for now. 

Overall, the album lives upto expectations.. perfectly in mood with BB the movie, 3 songs have amazing lyrics.. which is gr8 to see. 

Bring it on Bang Bang! Ufff.. 😃
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mubarak on new thread YAYEEE 
congrats for the 4th thread ppl.. 16 days more 🥳